House almost on fire
Because SS put 15 minutes on the Microwave to warm up his chicken nuggets.
15 mins would be fine if he was using the regular oven, but not microwave ovens. We all know that but we just can't get this to his head. It obviously didn't help even though the instruction was clear on the chicken nuggets packaging.
My house is now full of smoke and none of us can escape.
I guess I should still be grateful because we are all home and was able to put the fire off (the nuggets were literally on fire). I can't imagine if he's home on his own.
So freaking stressful.