You are here

After 4 mos of no contact from BM, she calls me to tell me what she "needs" from me....LOL

dledden's picture

So, BABY MOMMA, who hasn't seen nor even CALLED to talk to her spawn since July called me and then called husband this week.

She proceeds to leave me a message telling me how she is making her kid a scrapbook and that she "needs me to send her photos of both me and my husband together, and then photos of just my biokids without her kid in it for the skids scrapbook"........I almost DIED laughing when I listened to this voicemail message.

This woman hasn't raised her kid since he was 2. She's on welfare and a heroin addict. My husband is an asshole who, being too nice, has never take her to court for any form of child support. Pretty sure a court would make her responsible for SOMETHING......

And she calls me to tell me what I NEED TO DO FOR HER.......LOLOLOLOL....

Does it get any funnier than this??? :?

c-mom's picture

She sounds like our BM. It is all just a show for all who are not inside the circle because the truth can be portrayed very differently by one little act. PS... I like that you as well think BM stands for baby mama. That is how DH has BM saved into his phone. One time SD was rambling on and started calling her baby mama and she asked why she was calling her that. SD said, "That's what it says on daddy's phone." She went OFF! It was so hilarious.

Frustr8d1's picture

OMG, our BM is the same way. Has ZERO contact with SD9 for months (even years) at a time, then suddenly starts texting the hell out of DH to let him know what dates she is coming to visit.

Every time she's done this, DH tells her to NOT buy plane tickets until she discusses the dates/airport location with him. We live 3 hrs from LAX (without traffic!) and stupid BM goes and makes whatever plans she wants anyway without coordinating date/time with us.

She thinks she is so entitled she can just email us HER itinerary whenever she wants. What a dumb, deadbeat loser.