You are here

BM has pictures of ex husband on her Facebook even though they have been divorced almost a year

sable89's picture

Ok Ladies, BM still has pics of her ex (my husband) still on her facebook. I just saw this today. (she doesn't have her profile photos blocked, so they can be seen). So, what are opinions on this one?? It really irks me....LOL!

sable89's picture

The funny thing is we are not on good terms at all! She can't stand me, vice versa. I could understand if she was doing it to make me upset, but she has me and BF blocked on facebook. A friend of mine showed it to me. Its like the woman will not move on, no matter how rude BF is to her. It would be so much better if she would find her someone new.

Wicked.Step.Monster's picture

I'm still friends with my EH. He's on my FB and I have pictures of him there. We've been divorced 12 years. Occasionally the good terms do happen and it's so much nicer for everyone!

Wicked.Step.Monster's picture

Yes, I'm remarried and have been for 9.5 years now. DH doesn't have a problem with EH being on my FB as he actually likes my EH just fine, and honestly if he did have a problem with it, that would cause a serious issue with me. EH was remarried but is getting divorced now from a very nice lady and he would feel the same way. Matter of fact, any 'future wife' of his has to be ok with me or it's a total dealbreaker for him. LOL! EH and I made the promise to be friends and do anything necessary for the benefit of our son and to us, that means anyone we're with has to be ok with it too. I know it's different, but that's what works for us. Smile

Bradybunchmom's picture

lol, my fiances ex has pictures of ME holding HER daughter I have been raising for her on her myspace page...and yet not one picture of her on it. i was irked too Blum 3

DISbelief's picture

BM has pics of DH on hers too. I don't know what that is all about, but I found out today that my ex has pics of ME on his. BUT, it's not really his fault. Someone posted group pics of all of us when we were younger, and tagged him on them. So, they are on his page, but he didn't put them there. Somehow it didn't bother me as much to find out about the pics of me as it did when I found out about the pics of DH. Imagine that...?? :jawdrop:

DISbelief~

~You have to BE crazy to UNDERSTAND crazy!~ Wink

misfit's picture

I can't even begin to express my shared rage with you ladies.

This would BLOW MY WICKED, WICKED, ROOF. Someone would have to pay.
That is just outrageous.

Sending you all good vibes.

Snowbunny's picture

NaturallyMom's picture

I hear you on this one. It is totally annoying. It has to be one of those Alpha Wolf things you know?
I just remind myself that he is with me now and he would be an idiot to be involved with her again and I am not generally attracted to morons.
I think she does it to get under my skin or that she just hasn't let go.
DH is one of those success stories where she was really bad to him, he dropped her, and then made himself better for it and that gets under HER skin.
When they split she said to him "can't you and I be married and I just have my boyfriend on the side? I won't love him I promise."
So.
If I were you, try to find a way to rationalize it down.

"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Jbee27's picture

I'm glad BW can't see shit. There's no way she can use a computer or even have a FB or Myspace. So, I have no worries when it comes to that!

soverysad's picture

haha. Wingnut is too stupid to use a computer. She's living in the dark ages (still writing checks at the grocery store and using a polaroid, I think)

"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy" and you can't change crazy!!

soverysad's picture

Yeh, no kidding. I really think windy and wingnut are related.

soverysad's picture

Nope. Wingnut is deranged though and she has called CPS on us (though she denies this - even though it is documented through the court).

Amazed's picture

I wouldn't stress about her having pictures of him on FB. i would stress if HE had pictures of HER on HIS FB.

TheFrizz practically has a shrine to her former life in the room that used to be DH's office. Wedding albums,family photos taken with DH,home movies,scrapbooks...TONS of pictures all revolving around DH and their past together.

If they wanna make themselves miserable surrounding their life with a life they no longer have, let them do it and just keep living your life and making pictures of your own to show off:)

"Venting without the desire to look within and improve your situation is simply venting to hear yourself bitch."

Amazed's picture

I always want to tell her that it's only going to make her more sad and depressed if she keeps a shrine to an old life right in her face. I want to tell her to put it all away until the day she's ready to get rid of it...

it isn't my place though...and i never will.

"Venting without the desire to look within and improve your situation is simply venting to hear yourself bitch."

Amazed's picture

She keeps quitting therapy.

Jbee27's picture

Well. I guess she really does want to be miserable, lonely, sad and pathetic for the rest of her life. SMDH

Amazed's picture

My motivation for wishing she would get happy and settled is selfish. I don't want her to be miserable and lonely bc then that increases the chance of SD hating me and her father when she's older...she'll look at how happy we are and how miserable her mommy is and she'll blame her father and ultimately me.

Even though I had nothing to do with their marriage dissolving...you know how the blame game goes.

MarriedwithChild's picture

Quick tip: IF you have (obviously) a FB account, on SOME profiles you may post pictures...yourself on their page.

Think about what you could do there.....muahahaha

Or, copy and paste on your profile the pictures you described all the while posting VERY derogatory comments with them.......

MarriedwithChild's picture

Barbie- I totally understand you here. That's what I worry about with ss5. Even though I had ZERO to do with his parents divorcing, I KNOW that the BM has told him things about me and that makes me pissed/ and feeling like crap. I hope as he grows, he will see the real truth here.

I WISH the BM would find someone else but nobody will have her. (serious.)

sable89's picture

Ladies thank you so much! It is so great to vent and have someone that understands!!

Thanks!!! Smile

DISbelief's picture

HAHAHA... you are funny!

DISbelief~

~You have to BE crazy to UNDERSTAND crazy!~ Wink

Red-headed_Stepmom's picture

Pictures from the past are part of shared memories. I know that my BF had a life before me, so it doesn't bother me that his pictures are on BM's facebook page.

The coolest part of her pictures is that it was easy for me to get old pictures of Skids from before I met them, and of BF as well. Wink