You are here

Ok Ladies, What is the proper way to approach this??

sable89's picture

I know this has nothing to do with step-parenting, etc. But a female co-worker of my husbands sent a text message stating "It's a Boy" to him last night. It's not his, of course, but he said he had no clue why she sent it and it may have been a "mass" text. I want to email her and let her know how inappropriate it was to send to a male co-worker that you are not even close to.
Not to mention the problems something like that could cause. Any suggestions? Should he tell her or should I?

TheWife's picture

If that's all she said, i don't think it's that big of a deal, unless you have had problems with her in the past.

It seems like it was probably a mass message, and if in fact she did just have a baby, she was overjoyed and wanted everyone she knew to share in her excitement.

I personally would let it go unless something happened again. It's not worth getting all upset about.

~*~When you kiss ass, your breath smells like sh*t~*~

sable89's picture

She hasn't had the baby yet, she must have went to the doctor yesterday to find out. This is like her third kid.

Thanks for the advice!!

LMR120's picture

Something that you might also want to think about is the fact that maybe she does talk to your hubby at work but about nothing important and he doesnt bring it up because as i said she inst important. I agree that i must have been a mass email because she was excited about finding out what she was having. I wouldnt look to much into it. If it were me i would ask why she has his cell phone number.

Stick's picture

DPW!!! NICE!!!

Wow.. this made me hungry for a hot dog....

*** A rainbow just threw up on me... and now I'm sh*tting glitter! ***

soon2bestepmum's picture

I'd let it go. I'm willing to bet that it was a mass text. Still, not a big deal and not something to get upset about. All he has to do is not respond.