OT - Eff Off Friday
Happy Friday, STalkers! Anyone besides me ready for the weekend to commence? I have fresh mint, strawberries, and blueberries. I see mojitos in my future... *drinks*
Eff off to:
- Wallyworld for no longer carrying those 4-packs of tasty chocolate cupcakes. DH and I had to grab a few things (they won't deliver everything, dangit) and decided to treat ourselves to those cupcakes. Sucks when a craving goes unfulfilled.
- People who try to do my job and make a big effing mess for me to clean up. It was after my end of day and it was NOT urgent that this task be completed yesterday. It could have waited until this morning. But nooooooo... You had to eff around with things, eff them up, and leave me with three times the work to do to fix your eff up. Next time, keep your fat fingers off of the effing keyboard and let me do my effing job!
- Whiners whining about that dusting of snow we just got. DUH!!! It's only mid-April. You KNOW we get snow into May. Sheesh.
- Foods that go bad before the expiration date. That milk is only a week old and is already THICK. *bad* I had to dump my bowl of cereal and comfort myself with mini cinnamon rolls.
- The fact that caffeine has zero effect when I'm dragging arse. I had wicked insomnia last night, am functioning on less than 3 hours of sleep, and am yawning so hard, I keep cracking my jaw.
- DPW's ex jerkwad. I repeat: he needs a flurry of Flying Five Fist Monkey Nut Punches. Effing effed up effheaded effer. Males of this ilk give men a bad name. *diablo*
ETA: Bloody HELL! Eff off to that effer, King Pita. Next week, I am covering for someone who will be out of the office and mentioned that in the "scrum" meeting. Effing KP says, "Aniki, do you have the same access Mr. Vacation has? You need to go to ID10T to get it.". No, KP, you major effing asshat, I do not have the same access as someone whose job I've been covering for FIVE YEARS. I've been FAKING doing his work the entire time and no one has ever noticed. Between clenched teeth, I managed to get out, "I know" and left it at that. I loathe that asshat.
Wishing you a stress-free and peaceful weekend!