My thanks to Jcksjj for bringing this up (and blogging). I meant to post, but have been sick.
These steps will prevent PMs from the ickle troll. Only Moderators and those on your friend list will be able to message you.
Do the following:
- Click on the little person in the upper-right.
- Click on My account.
- Click on Edit.
- Scroll down to Allow private messages from
- Select Only those who have an established relationship with me.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save.
TGIF! What a long week. Looking forward to 2 days off of work and sleeping past 8am.
Eff off to:
- Mosquitos. Tourist season is pretty much over. Shouldn't you bloodsuckers be done until next year? Sheesh.
- King Pita. We couldn't understand half of what you said. Funny that no one is asking you to repeat it because we've all had enough of your yammering for the week.
Wishing you a stress-free and enjoyable weekend! *give_rose*
Happy Friday Eve, STalkers! Sorry this is so late, but it's been a cuh-razy day. I am thankful for:
- My DH who takes time out of his hectic schedule to do little things (acts of service), like make me a cup of tea.
- The lovely Fall weather we're having: 60, sunny, and breezy (paint on the well cover will dry faster!)
- You. Yes, you. You make me smile, laugh, contemplate new ways to look at things, allow me to listen to you, listen to me in return. Thank you for being you. *give_rose*
Welcome to Hump Day, STalkers! It's certainly been a busy week. Temp here is upper 50s and rainy and I'm craving a cup of Corsican Pear Spice rooibos tea. *biggrin*
A YUGE thanks to all who have received and reported the troll PMs. Keep it up!
As before, I know some of you are going through difficult times. Do NOT take these despicable word vomits personally. This person is obviously ill.
Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace. ~Dalai Lama
Please feel free to share something uplifting. <3
Several people have let me know they're receiving vulgar PMs (troll). Don't respond (troll disables PMs). Please let me know when you receive one so I can block them.
I know some of you are going through difficult times. Do NOT take these despicable word vomits personally. This person is obviously ill.
My apologies for being so late today. It's been a doozy.
Eff off to:
All, the Messaging problem should be fixed.
Comment below if you still have problems.
Issue: People have only been able to message Friends. Attempts to send to anyone not on your friend list generated the following errors:
<MemberName> does not have an established relationship with you.
Okay, I know: weird topic, but this is driving me batty.
Who can recommend a mint toothpaste that does NOT have some ickle chemical aftertaste? I used to love the brand of toothpaste I use, but the Minty Freshness after brushing is tainted. *dash1*
This has been a looooooong week. Short spurts of sleep between episodes of insomnia and it feels like 10 days worth of Mondays. Yikes! So to negate this endless Monday feeling, let's have some fun. The recent influx of spam/trolls (trams? spolls?) has me saying a few choice words. But there are much more colorful words to use to describe them.
I introduce the Shakespeare Insult Kit!
To create a Shakespearean insult...
Combine one word from each of the three columns below, prefaced with "Thou".
Folks, I have already deleted 3 spam/troll blogs. If you receive any harassing PMs, please message a Moderator ASAP. *help*
ETA: Make that 9.
Some people are in serious need of a hobby.