You are here

Is she kidding?

sickofbs8's picture

I truly am sick of the bs that sd21 likes to pull. Here is the latest. She and her crazy mom were making fun of me and my daughter by using exact quotes of mine on Facebook. This was clearly sarcastic and rude. We say nothing back though. I guess if they truly care about something I said over a month ago then have at it. Her mommy then calls us "stalkers" despite the fact that there was nothing said. Then sd21 deletes us both from Facebook...no great loss. Then, sd21 tells daddy that she gets a "vibe" that we aren't real happy with her, but she doesn't know why. He knows, but lacks the nads to call her on it. I still say nothing that she knows of... Honestly, what is wrong with these people?

Kinder1's picture

Haters

misSTEP's picture

They are busy re-writing history in their heads so that your actions match what their script said would happen.

ESMOD's picture

Sometimes, what we don't know won't hurt us. I know not every person in the world loves me but why torture myself by looking for the nail to stab in my eye?

Disneyfan's picture

I'm wondering why husband hasn't told all of you to grow the heck up. How in the world does Facebook cause so much trouble amongst adult women? And why is it always women???? :? :?

sickofbs8's picture

She and her low life BioMom were making fun of the wording I used for a party invite for my new grand. BioMom is blocked so the only way she saw the exact wording is if someone told her or she was creeping through another account. I don't go looking for their crap...could care less if they delete or block me. My problem is that she is now acting like we did something to her to make her feel said "vibe" that we aren't happy with her. What is there to be happy about? She is a mini-mommy...manipulative, liar, that thinks the world owes everything. My daughter and I have done nothing to make her feel like we are unhappy except we aren't saying much. What is there to say? She hates us, makes fun of us, and then tries to manipulate daddy that it is us. I think my saying very little is a gift. She wouldn't want to know what I really think if she can't handle silence.