Ways to Get Rid of Your Step Kids
A lot of step parents (and parents in general) have problems getting their kids to leave the nest or have problems with their teenage step kids and want them gone. I feel like my life is on hold waiting for my boyfriend’s sons to finally leave home so we can move in together.
Since a lot of us are in the same boat, I put together some suggestions on how to get rid of annoying step kids:
- If your adult skids keep saying they can’t find a job, make sure they know there are plenty of job opportunities in Alaska and North Dakota.
- Advocate the advantages of going to boarding school. They can learn to be independent and it’s like Hogwarts!
- Encourage your skids to be foreign exchange students! You can even replace them for the year with interesting non-skids from other countries.
- Make your house all vegan. No meat or animal products are allowed to be consumed/worn.
- Encourage them to be all that they can be in the military and let them know that being stationed overseas is such a wonderful opportunity to travel.
- Tell them joining the Peace Corps looks good on their resume.
- Running off and joining the circus can be fun!
Any other ideas?