You are here

SS13, a toothbrush and poop!

windee's picture

:sick: :sick: Funny to see this a blog today about SKIDS pooping in their pants etc..... I went home at lunch, did a lot of things around the house including the trash. When I went into the main bathroom (the one that SS uses) I noticed A poop smell when I emptied the trash can....At the bottom was SS13 1/2 old toothbrush with poop ALL smeared in the bristles!!! :sick: I DO NOT know what he did to get it all over it, but WOW!!! Disgusting!!!

PeanutandSons's picture

WTF?!?!

windee's picture

Ya! Tell me about it! I am hoping that he was using it to get the poop off of the toilet brush....maybe.. :sick: I have had to replace the toilet brush in there so many times b/c he has used it for something in the toilet when he poops! He is buying the next one..but I DO NOT KNOW what he used it for!!!! The mind wanders!! :sick:

Unfreakingreal's picture

Maybe he stepped on shit and tried to brush it off with the toothbrush? It's the only thing that comes to mind.

skylarksms's picture

Ewwwwwwwwwwww - if he has the hygiene issues of SOME of the skids I hear about on this site, maybe he had an itchy bum. :O

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

wanna hear something worse than this? sd13 used my electric toothbrush to masterbate while on her period....i keep my tooth brush locked up now (yes, bought a new one after throwing the bloody one at her)....skids are fuckin sick.

PeanutandSons's picture

OMG, I hope that was the first time she did that. And probably a good thing she was on her period or you might not have noticed until it was too late!

Newstep's picture

OMG :jawdrop:

forestfairy's picture

OH MY GOD :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Justwantsomepeace's picture

And people criticize the "horrible" mean step moms on this site. Does this help them understand how people can hate their skids?

Ewwwwwww to the infinity power :jawdrop:

windee's picture

He will not be there today. I haven't seen him since Monday. He is with his mother for these next two weeks (thank GOD!) My husband works out of town for the next 2 wks so SS is with his mom at night. He stays at our house after school until his mom gets off at work at 5pm. But today he is at a friends house. I will ask him the next time I see him.... :sick: ? I try to avoid coming home until I know he is gone!!

duct_tape's picture

I just threw my toothbrush away. BZZZZZZZZ. Back to old school.

I just gotta know, how'd you know?

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

well, i have a problem with anything of mine being used, hairbrush, body spray, loofahs...so i ALWAYS check my toothbrush. if its damp or wet, then i KNOW something was done. if its dry, i inspect in between the bristles....when she had done this, i noticed an arangy red tint and sure as shit it was used for her pleasure (fuckin ewe).

duct_tape's picture

Wait, wait, wait!!! Forgot to add my gross out horror story. SS moved out to go to college (for the third time) I was cleaning the room (in full armour) when he left. I reached on top of a big armoire, and found a f*cking handful of used tampons!!! I threw them down and screamed. All the nasty skanks he brought into his room. It was like a trophy case. I got on a ladder to see what else, guess what? That's right, used condoms to match. Dozens. OMG, I wanna puke just thinking back on that one.

Tell you what though, I didn't tell his dad. I waited till the next time he came home, and mention how much fun I had cleaning the room. He was humiliated. Sweet.

windee's picture

Ok my blog about my SS is nothing to what you guys have had to deal with. Sorry! I cannot believe the SKIDS do these things!!! They are old enough to know better!!! I am so sorry that you guys have to deal with this!!!! Nasty!!! :sick:

momof5_1969's picture

this is why I've hidden my toothbrush from the beginning! I don't trust anyone!! simply gross!