You are here

Man! The smell from my SKIDS ROOM!!

windee's picture

:sick: :sick: :sick: Every time skid comes home, we have to smell that damned room! :sick: I cannot believe my DH doesn't say something! Itis so damned imbarrassing when people come over. I close the door all the time but it gets so old complaining to DH and Skid and NOTHING happening! Unbelievable!!!!

WalkOnBy's picture

I don't know, outtahere. I had twin boys, one of whom was a three sport athlete. While he did smell when he got home from practice, his room didn't have the smell of teen spirit like my boy skids rooms do.

Once in a while my boys' rooms would smell like dirty shoe smell or dirty laundry smell, but honestly it was NOTHING like the stench that emanates from ASS and Karate Kid's rooms.

Of course, my boys took (multiple) showers every day and ASS and Karate Kid do not.

windee's picture

Completely know what you mean Walkonby! My Bioson played hockey and after a while the gear stunk, he took a shower and smelled great & his room did not sink. My stepsons room, clothes, and body stink all the time b/c he never showers (unless forced to), never cleans his room (and I use that word clean LOSELY) & doesn't clean his body very well when you can get him to "shower". His room smells like dirty ass, feet, and decaying body! The wall next to his bed is so filthy from his feet or something touching it that when I tried in the past to
Clean it the paint started to come off! :jawdrop: when I have complained about his room and my DH has forced him to clean his room, he just puts away a few things and pushes everything into the dark corners of his closet, behind his bed and behind his drawers and desk, but DH does not go back into his room to check everything. I have explained time and time again to DH that he needs to go in and check skids room completely, make him vacuum every crevice and dust IT WILL LOOK AND SMELL BETTER! A few years ago I cleaned skids room,just a basic clean, and his room smelled so much better! Even his clothes started to smell better! It is so disgusting!!!!

Aniki-Moderator's picture

Go to Walmart and get some of those Main Stay sprays. Those things will gag a dragon. Spray it liberally around the room (wear a bandana or breath mask).

I spray liberally the minute DH backs out of the driveway to take the skids home. The door is closed until the skids return and you can still smell the spray - not as cloying, but the scent is still there. DH is a smoker so this is some potent stuff.

SM12's picture

Its universal. My BS smells to high heaven and his room does too. He is always working out, sweating and he is a teen boy.
I must have gotten used to it. At least he hs out of the stage where he put on so much cologne that he smelled like a whore...hahaha

windee's picture

I had a brother and you could smell his room walking by...but it smelled like dirty feet. My SKIDS room makes you gag with the horrible smell!
:sick: :sick: