You are here

lions and tigers and bears oh my

Starla's picture

Comparing people in your household to animals, who would be what animal and why including yourself and your Skids?

Starla's picture

Great answers, I'm having a hard time figuring out who would be what animal in my house. I thinks its a project you could do with your Skids and better understand how they may view you. My SD did this project when receiving therapy. Here is what she thinks...
Her dad- golden retriever
Her brother- a lion
Herself- a beaver
me- I'm an otter

sbm014's picture

Myself- Cat, this is per DH's boss after a comment BM made about my looks "How can a pig look at a kitten and call it anything but cute" I also have the tendencies to be very loving, I will purr around and love up on DH, but out in the world I like be adventurous, and will seem like nicest person around BM but at the same time I am willing to bite any chance I get.

DH- Bear he is like a big teddy bear he like us to all cuddle up or even just if one of us is around to cuddle with him. He has a big heart will do anything from his but when he roars it is going to be destructive and heard for miles.

SS- Snake I think this because his colors change. He is complete different here than at BM's house and he is starting to take lessons on trying to be sneaky and manipulative from BM. He will crawl up in between us at anytime, and he will randomly like if I barely get onto him come up with some of the most vicious things to say particularly to DH. Mind you it has been cut down tremendously but I still feel like he is learning how to try his best to get what he wants out of all of us by changing his colors.