You are here

Letter to BM!

StayorGo's picture

Dear BM,

I am writing this letter to ask, have you have ever made a home cooked meal for your child? Ever even considered a meal that doesn’t involve talking to a speaker and being asked to "drive to the first window", meals that do not contain nitrates and everything covered in ketchup, gravy, BBQ sauce or ranch dressing? Would it be so much to ask that you stop thinking donuts and Kool-Aid for breakfast is a good way to start the day? Really is it that hard to not cover every vegetable with cheese? Does every meal have to end with cake for dessert, even if the child doesn’t eat all her dinner?

Here in Lah-Lah land we believe in good wholesome dinners, rounded meals with all the major food groups included... grains, dairy, veg and fruits... no artificial colors, no smoothing everything that is remotely good for you with liquid fat bi-products!

I must say that when a child cannot even eat a home made (from scratch) chicken pot pie with real puff pastry toppers without virtually throwing up on the dinner table... we have a problem. Cannot eat cereal unless it is made of at least 50% sugar, only wants "pink" milk to drink (because that is what BM gives me...say again with a high pitched WHAAA sound), eats hot dogs, hamburgers and chicken nuggets with BM but never a mention of anything else... WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

I realize that you have lost all hope of being even remotely healthy, thus how you looked the last time I saw you at MY SON's school carnival... when for the life of me I could not figure out what you were doing there, but whatever. I must say that extra 4" of hanging skin under your arms is ever so attractive and that lovely radial tire that was sitting at your waist due to those extra tight Wranglers was so sexy! So anyway... just because you dont have and never will have thoughts of healthy eating... you might want to know your disgusting eating habits are being passed on to your daughter and making my home life HELL! I know you are lazy and really dont care, but you are going to make your daughter into a carbon copy of you and that is NOT a good thing! And when she is... you can thank yourself! Oh but wait you will probably like it that she turned out like you... whiny, fat and miserable! How lovely! Bet you will be so proud!

Conflicted's picture

Wow.... I seriously could have written this very sane letter to our fat, greasy, lesbian BM.... The only difference is that my skids LOVE my homecooked food and now pester BM to get off her lazy ass and cook like Conflicted does! Lol
Wink

stepof 1nitemare's picture

WOW, Conflicted, you have a fat greasy lesbian BM too??? We have one of those.. Pure delight in our lifes.. **rolls eyes**

StayorGo's picture

So glad to see I am not the only one that deals with a half wit BM when it comes to food! She is useless and really I have no time for a woman that cannot even try to make good food for a growing child. Just makes me sick!

BF's daughter will literally take one pea... ONE...at a time and chew it like it is cat pooh, a few grains of rice, one small piece of chicken and it is just like the most vile thing she has ever eaten! I am a damn good cook not to pat my own back but damn.... I want to scream... I am thinking ok, does this child have an eating disorder or what??? And then I think, I wonder if BM has told her that liking my food hurts BM... she has done some stupid shit like that before and it would not surprise me!

Conflicted's picture

Lol... Our BM took the kids out to dinner for Thanksgiving! How freaking sad.... I thought that was pathetic but your microwaveable chicken wings take the cake! Lol. Easy Bake Oven.... You crack me up!

Angel72's picture

My dh's ex cooks very specific things passed down but other than that...no she can't cook. My skids alway ate frozen. My dh complained about it BIG TIME!
But i did understand that , its was to save time , she was alone and when she remarried, the new dh cooked.
Either way, cooking is honeslty not for everyone. BMs mom is an excellent cook!, So is her sister....it doesn't bode to everyone.
I cook, my younger brother cooks, my older one...mmm....lets just say he orders out alot of cooked meals Smile and he is overweight and he is diabetic....and now he is dealing wtih it.

StayorGo's picture

You know... if by chance the next time she is at the Y and a very large weight machine just happens to fall on her dumb arse... so be it! Oh wait maybe the trend mill she is on will some how speed up and throw her thru a wall... yeah that would be so sad... NOT!

What a total douche for saying that crap to you... as if someone feeding your child because you are a lazy POS is a good thing! Gah some people should be born sterile!!!

DISbelief's picture

Can I get an ***AMEN***?!?!?!

DISbelief~

~You have to BE crazy to UNDERSTAND crazy!~ Wink

dsngrl's picture

stayorgo, how much of the time do you get your stepchild? Hate to say it, but there is nothing you can do.. ugh.. i hate that phrase, but it becomes a common theme in stepparenthood.. Do not give in to your stepchilds wants.. you feed her good, nutritional meals, and just know that you are helping the child eat a good wholesome meal.. Do not give in! IF she wont eat your food, tell her too bad! or say, if you eat your dinner, you can have a cupcake, or whatever.. there is no way in hell I would let that sh** that would fly in my house. They need to know up front there are 2 households, with 2 different sets of rules and lifestyles. when your stepchild is older, she will realize the difference. but for now, you'll just have to stand your ground on this.

StayorGo's picture

We have her 50/50 (week on/week off)... yeah I know there is nothing we can do... her BM is a pig and from what BF says cannot cook and when she does it is blah tasteless mush.

All the crap that happens in our home is when SD is there... when she is not there it is nice. But that all ends every other Monday. It is unbelievable how a 6 year old child can just put so much strain on a home.

I wrote my letter to vent and really I have had my fill of all the BS that goes with this mixed family crap.