You are here

Dear XW from XH

StayorGo's picture

X Wife/Nazgul,

Let me first say that your powers of word comprehension and your retention value of what you read is that of a goldfish. I stated in my text to you today that only in EMERGENCIES do I want you to contact me. Yet, you find it necessary to mention in another text that you do not appreciate someone that is "only my girlfriend and not my wife" calling our daughters school asking about our daughters report card. And you would "appreciate it until you and she are legally married that she not say she is (our daughters name) step-mother". You also mentioned that I should have been the one to contact the school and NOT her.

Well, let me welcome you to our world of CO PARENTING... I realize this may be something new for you, but it would really benefit you to pick up a book on step parenting and educate yourself. My GF WILL BE and ALWAYS has been the one to call places when needed for both children, as with everything in our home and relationship we share responsibilities and that is the way it will stay. She is just as much a part of our daughter’s life as we are. A marriage license it does not take to be a step-parent, it is a frame of mind!

I suggest you get a hobby or entertain yourself another way and kindly stay out of my relationship and how my GF and I co parent and spend some time tending to your own household! You are so hung up on titles, perhaps you should make more of an effort to be a real MOMMY and do the things you should, and then maybe my GF wouldn’t have to pick up your slack!

Signed,

Your X - as written by just a GIRLFRIEND!

ubrngoutdbitchnme's picture

Skids BM would tell skids that their dad and I were going to break up because I was just the girlfriend. SD would actually say that to me but never that her BM was the one telling her that.
These BMs are jealous and feel complete threatened by us.