OT - Eff Off Friday
We made it to Friday! Raise your cup to survivng another week of "What the Hell now?!"
Is anyone else counting the hours until the end of the work day? Just under 5 hours for me and - since I'm currently WFH - I will be doing a mental sprint for the door! What a week.
Eff off to:
- Middle-aged acne. Yes, I know that unless I live to be 110, I am a tad past middle-age. Regardless, these effing ZITS are totally bogus at my age. Sheesh!
- The 3 Cs
- cKing Pita (Hey, 'k' sounds like the 'c' in the first two, so why not? Should I go with Craptastic KP? Or I could start putting an apostrophe before 'King (shades of 'Ho) and King is short for farKing...)
- Me. DH was sooooooo excited to show me the 30 pounds of chicken quarters he got. Woo hoo! I tried to be enthusiastic, but that's my least favorite part of the chicken. Apparently, DH thought I've been sacrificing "the good meat" for the last 10 years because he gets the thighs, legs, and wings of the roast chicken and I get the "bland boobs". (Dammit, I LIKE those boobs!) So now I have to figure out what meals to make that I will eat out of those effing chicken quarters.
- Chicken Black Bean Chili
- Chicken stew
- Chicken ala 'King
- Aniki drinks a Sriacha Mary to kill her tastebuds before eating those effing quarters
- STalkers generously share recipes that will mask the taste of the legs and thighs
Wishing you a stress-free, enjoyable weekend!