You are here

Here I present to you a perfect example of lack of set scheduling~

Butterflykissesandlicks's picture

Here it goes. Weekly crap and drama, as usual. NO set times, nothing. No consideration for anyone. What do you think? BTW- BM has SS8 full time and nailed DH's balls, to get it. That was before we moved into the house and had BS1 though.

" DH (only of course),

I never got an answer from you, so I wanted to double check to see if SS8 would be able to come over this Wednesday and Sunday and spend the night. He has ** Kwon D* on Wednesday and if you are unable to take him I could pick him up at your house at 5:30 and then drop him back off after it's over at 7. (BS1 GOES TO BED AT 7 EVERYNIGHT)...

Sunday I can have him there by 10 if we don't go to church. }:)

Let me know,

Thanks,

BM"

btw- BS1 has to have yet more x-rays on his poor little foot, late Wednsday afternoon and I will be pooped and not up to taking care of, nor picking up, SS8. Not gonna do it and I know that is what BM is thinking. DH can pick up his own son, after work at the afterschool program and do whatever. I'll just take care of me and our son. Whatever. I give up. The EOW thing was fine when once scheduled.

But of course. I'm not doing it though and emailed her back to tell her to make sure DH is "allowed" to pick up THEIR son. Notice how I quickly nipped that in the bud.

3familiesIn1's picture

THIS here too.

We have skids 50% of the time. I have 2 bios of my own who are here 75% of the time. I have my bios each in an activity which I cart them to and back.

DH was projecting his wishes that SD and SS get involved in something. I gave him some suggestions of things they can do and encouraged him to talk to BM about it and figure out what works best for THEM to get them to and from the activities. I made it clear that I was totally on board for THEM the PARENTS of the skids to plan and commit to taking THEIR kids to events.

I do everything for my bios - their father has dropped the ball financially and pretty much completely - he does his visitations but that is where it ends, out of sight out of mind - I consider myself a single parent otherwise raising my 2 daughters alone - if they need something, I am the one to do it because there is noone else.

I do not have it in me to jump up and cater to the 2 skids who have 2 perfectly functioning parents who have nothing else to do. I am tapped out.

So, end result, skids are in nothing - making it seem very unbalanced that my bios are each in events which I pay for myself and get them to and from myself. I did not birth 4 children, I birthed 2. The skids have 2 parents if I haven't already stressed that - 2 parents and there are 2 skids.

My bios have 1 father who basically falls off the face of the earth when its not his token 8-10 days and me. I am running for both my bios. I think DH and BM can commit to doing things for their own kids on their own and its not too much to ask.

Thank you for your comment! Smile

I am working on the *YOUR* child thing now. I have made it quite clear to both bios that I am also, tapped out with my OWN bios.

What stinks is that our baby is suffering because of this chaos. It takes away from the little time DH is able to spend with our 15 month old because they are so worried as to how THEIR son is feeling.

I know. I am here working and taking care of our son who is 15 months old, and very active. I am so tired. I can't have two dads/ two moms like BM, not work and drop an email to get free babysitting. IF DH wants to see his son, he can take care of him. (and our baby too, once in awhile). }:)

No more. I'm done.

Can you see DH having to leave work early, run all the way over to pick up SS8 from afterschool program (why is he even in it?), run to karate class, no dinner, stand in class for an hour and a half, watching his son run around and act like a baby, get out, come home at 7, BS1 will be going to sleep, bathing SS8, homework, etc...

All of that after working all day? Wow. Good luck DH.