You are here

Confessions~ pretty bad when you have to actually lie to the BPs.

Butterflykissesandlicks's picture

You know guys, I feel bad am not a liar BUT I had to lie a few days ago about what BS1 and myself were "supposed" to be doing this afternoon. Why? Because before the normal song and dance of; "Can YOU pick up SS8 at school this afternoon?" OR, DH saying the stupid crap of; "SS8 wants to come over and play with his baby brother...", (which, BTW, is total BS) I nipped it in the bud early on and said that both, myself and BS1 would not be available because we were, blah blah blah, etc.

I suppose through the years that you learn to become a psychic with these types of parents. Truth be known, I AM HIDING from them today. I no longer worry about BM, DH, or SS8. I have my own baby to worry about and because of BM "games", using SS8 as a front to disrupt and try to get to MY DH, SOMEONE needs to pay a wee bit of undivided attention to this precious baby boy here who is literally, a miracle story himself.

Like I said, I am an honest person but a mom (and a stepmom) does what she must do to keep her sanity. I'm using the excuse of, "I'm too tired or, I just don't have the energy anymore having BS1 24/7 to watch YOUR son, DH."

That's the truth. As a BM myself of over TWENTY YEARS, starting as a young teen, these so-called bios really need to mature and quit playing so many kiddy games back and forth with one another, their spouses, their kids and quit messing the minds up of innocent bio bystanders in their wakes.

I'll do what I have to do. So should everyone.

Oh yes, and since BM is now a SM, she is getting a 100 fold of her own medicine as of late including HER DH's ex-wife claiming that she has allowed her stepkids to be eaten up by... FLEAS in her home. I believe it too after cleaning up after her nasty, dog pissed, carpet torn dog house of a home. I mean, NASTY.

Karma, BM. ... Now, let us play "nice." }:)

Orange County Ca's picture

In the words of Nancy Reagan "Just say no".

Daddy and Mommy may get pissed but soon they're find other ways and means. If Daddy accuses you of not loving the steps, etc., agree with him.

Indeed. Wink

love him_loath his kid's picture

I wouldn't feel bad in any way shape or form! You have a baby that you chose to bring into the world and be his parent! You didn't chose SS so let that kids parents be that kids PARENTS! Enjoy your baby!!!

Anon2009's picture

That's great that bm is now a sm. Hopefully it'll make her more sane, calm her down or at least make her back off some.

healthnut's picture

Going to be doing this from now on too! Last time I was asked to pick up SD6 from school I had already picked up BD8 earlier in the day because she was sick. I was sick and BS 4months was sick too. Next morning I had to get all us up just to drop SD off at school the next morning too. This was BM's day and DH didn't even see SD because he came home from work after she was in bed and left before she got up. So, best part is why I was asked to pick her up and BM couldn't. ..... It was because she had a SUNBURN!!!!!!! OMG! DH immediately appologized when I talked to him about it. I thought they had a schedule change or something and asked about it. When he said she had a sunburn I was shocked!!!! Next time I have a hangnail I guess I should pawn my kids off on someone too. Who thinks like this?!?!? They are your kids, not a pet. If you don't have enough responsibility to take care of your own kid because you feel less than 100% you should relinquish your parenting rights. Ugh!!!! Next time I'm asked I'm saying "nope, remember when BM had that sunburn and I took care of SD when we were all sick??? Yea, sorry, not my obligation".

Must be nice? For 20 plus years now, since I was 17 years old, I have *gasp* been a BM EVERYDAY... Does anyone feel sorry for me? No!

Organic Disengagement= A NATURAL occurence to where a mother becomes overwhelmed and disgusted having to look upon OTHER BP's who had there teens and TWENTIES to "live out", before becoming a parent on their own accord, and finally saying, "Fuck this and screw you all. Learn for yourselves." :O

I'm NOT a fool here mind you, nice yes. Too nice but not a moron. Don't piss me off or you might just get a house dropped on top of you too. }:)