You are here

Doesn't DH notice that I am not in the mood anymore?

Butterflykissesandlicks's picture

Or does he just not really care as long as he can c*m, every . single. night. ? Here is how it goes "down", in my world every night:

DH walks in and expects us to be wide awake , listening to every detail of his day.

DH starts whining about how he feels bad (tummy)

DH decides to turn oin music that he wants to hear

DH gets on the floor with BS1 for about 20 minutes, and thinks he is co-parenting

DH is HUNGRY

I ask nicely if we can wait until BS1 goes to bed, so as to eat one meal of mine in peace

BS1 goes to bed

DH eats like a pig and converses in immature way (not a bright guy like I had thought)

DH goes out for a smoke

DH either does this: Sits at the computer downloading free music CD's or

DH wants early nookie

DH gets up and leaves me in bed to go work on music after nookie

DH comes to bed late and does not wake up when alarm goes off knowing that I will get up, make coffee, his lunch AND take care of BS1 while he gets his "clothes together."

I can't for the life of me understand why he does not do a thing for me anymore in bed ? (sarcasm). Doesn't he notice that I have been avoiding him saying things like, "I'm tired", etc?

Yes, this is getting very old and very boring. How and can I get any respect back? No nookie, supper, what? PLEASE do not be mean!!!

Did I mention also that he is getting older, balder, and his balls are saggy and his butt is too furry? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Yes! I have managed to get furry balls to trim down in the land down under BUT, he has to use an electric shaver first, THEN a disposable one!!! I TRIED to "assist" Smile him but, he kept screaming, "ouch, ouch"! oops guy, I've been taking care of my land, for years, never seen such a bush! Dirol

Now, it is getting saggy. Wonder if "it" turns grey, as well??? :jawdrop:

LOL NOT that the balls themselves turn grey, the bush that covers them up! :?

Oh my! It is okay for dudes to get saggy, not us women though. I don't think DH notices it, like I have. Dirol

I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings. Blum 3

WickedStepMom18's picture

OMG! This made me laugh so hard my pants almost split. I am not quite in the same boat but one that has some similar qualities! My SO doesn't seem to recognize the correlation between lack of "attention to me" and the ever declining number of rendevous in the bedroom! I am tired of being the one "taking care" of everything - meanwhile, I am left out in the cold. Sucks.

goincrazy.com's picture

LMFAO!!! I am dying right now!!! Sorry you gotta deal with this but I needed a good laugh!!!!

Girl, I can tell, you are FED UP

IceQueen's picture

Is it that you are not sexually attracted to him anymore - in addition to being sick and tired of feeling overwhelmed and him not helping?

I know how that feels. My ex-husband was/is extremely obese (like over 300 pounds big) and at the end of our marriage he was balding.

My DH on the otherhand, is VERY good looking. When I look at him my heart still skips a beat because he is so darn cute with a nice body. And it doesnt hurt that he is very good at making sure I am satisfied.

Perhaps you can go to therapy to talk to your dh about the feelings of being overwhelmed with the housework and kids. And that perhaps you are not happy that he is not meeting your intimacy needs (affection).

Wink He is not fat BUT therapy will not fix his ever aging, saggy and too furry sweaty balls. HE THINKS I am satisfied. :jawdrop:

Peaches1973's picture

I guess Im lucky that my man keeps up with his manscaping-he knows that anything thats furry,isnt going in my mouth.
Do you guys have a good enough relationship that you can be totaly honest about anything without him getting butthurt? If so I would just speak up if I were you.I mean,what have you got to lose,and at least you know youve tried.The rest is up to him and then he can only blame himself if you have no interest in bumpin uglies.

Not_what_I_wanted's picture

Sounds like your not happy with him allaround. Either talk to him and try to make things better, or walk. I know we all get into our funks where we aren't over the moon with the DH's, and they with us, but its sounds like he isn't even attempting to be in this relationship.

I'm really bitchy lately. This is my 2nd go around with a baby and am a SM. Nobody seems to get it, I NEVER get a break here. Yes, am not as happy as I should be.

StillRixchick's picture

UGH :sick: ...WHY do so many men have such a self awareness problem? DH even admits that he needs to be hit over the head with a 2 x 4 for me to get a message across - the "dense" problem is definitely an epidemic lol!

I feel your pain Sad

goincrazy.com's picture

Lmao, I'm still cracking up. Look, I know you don't want to hurt his feelings but maybe you should just straight up be like look, tonight it's about me. I'm gonna lay here and not do damn thing I wan you to touch, lick, rub etc what ever you want to tell him and tell him he needs to trim up before he gets in the bed! Men don't get hints and if we just wait and don't say shit we will be waiting for a long time!!!!

If he don't pony up after you told him then I would hold out on his ass!

Lmao @ old, balding, saggy balls and furry ass! ahahahahahaha

RedWingsFan's picture

OMG thank you for that laugh! I needed it today. My DD14 just left CO yesterday to go back home to MI and I won't see her again till Xmas.

Anyhow, sounds to me like this guy better get a clue or his lovely wife may be out the door!

Orange County Ca's picture

Why tell us? Tell him. If that doesn't work find a counselor. Go alone if he won't go - eventually he'll want to know if you two are up to something and start showing up.

In two months a good counseler will have given you the tools you need. If not find a competent one.

round2's picture

This is the funniest thread I have ever seen on here. My FDH shaves his back with some weird device designed just for that purpose - it has a long handle and everything. I knew we were serious the first time he did his back in front of me.

Last week he was manscaping down there and I looked at him and said seriously - get all of that hair off. I walked over and pointed out the areas that needed extra attention. By the time he was done we were both cracking up. Hopefully your man has a good sense of humor and you can laugh about this too.

True story - FDH used to work for a hotel chain and they had a guest who wanted a refund becasue the water level in the toilets was too high. He was upset that his balls touched the water when he sat on the toilet.

Now those are some sagging balls!!

hahaha

Yes, my DH is very jewish and even has hair... in his ears. We must be on the serious path because he also has a device to "zap" these hairs as well... in front of me. Kind of funny because his fur covers the top of his hands but does NOT go below his ankles. looks like pants. :?

It would take a whole box of razors to clean him up the way he has let all of the "fur" get out of hand.

Feels funny on top of me :jawdrop: it feels like an ape man. Me Tarzan, you Jane thingy. :?

Wonder if BS1 will grow up to be furry as well?

The toilet thing cracked me up! I've heard that one before too!!! He was outside in his robe and squated down, no underware on... just furry, sagging balls! :?

:O

staying calm's picture

First of all let me say "Thank you higher power" that my man, who has no sense about most things, does have sense enough to keep his bo jangles hair free. They do, however, sag way down....way down! Now there's nothing he can do about it I guess, but lordie they do hang low! Sometimes I worry about how low they'll go! While he does keep the boys hair free, he does not seem to understand that the great divide should be kept clean as well?! This to me is just a personal hygiene issue! I guess I should be thankfull for the hair free zones he has!

round2's picture

It is the funniest story to tell (close) friends after a few adult beverages. The guy drew a diagram and sent it in to the corporate office to illustrate his point. The story told in it's entirety makes me laugh every time I hear it.

StillRixchick's picture

"True story - FDH used to work for a hotel chain and they had a guest who wanted a refund becasue the water level in the toilets was too high. He was upset that his balls touched the water when he sat on the toilet."

:jawdrop: Talk about a visual! I might be scarred for life lol...