The final decision
Well, DH has decided to hand everything over to BM completely. I'm waiting for medical assistance to call me back about taking her off insurance. Also waiting for BM to respond about if she will be going to school in her city next year since it appears she doesn't want to.
If she tries to worm out of making it permanent now I'm going to flip out.
So her mom is not happy at all that she's going to be with her fulltime and is throwing a fit about her going to school in her city. She clearly didn't think it was going to be permanent.