Anyone else nervous about the "hell" idays?
I guess Ive got the Monday Blues.
1. I am still a temp, but yet still making decent money. I really hate this job too. Monday Blues.
2. We got a thorough home inspection. Basically, everything wrong we knew about, plus a few additionals. Like the fact that we cant turn the furnace on because there are cracks in it, plus asbestos in one side of the house heating ducts. It will be a cold winter. Monday Blues.
3. Got into a conversation with Munchkin. In addition to all the wonderful lies about her uncle, more lies about DH hitting his daughters surfaced. Just shuffled all the bad feelings around so they flared up again. I feel like it is too coincidental that Feral Eldest asked to live in the same house with her uncle, and when he said "no", she makes accusations that he is a horrible man and a pervert. Also the accusations about her Aunt allowing uncle to steal from Gma. And of course add to the hurt pile, Feral Eldest is supposedly really really mad that I cleaned out her room and made it into an "office" with my fish tank and clothes and writing desk. Forget about the fact that she has now been gone almost 1 1/2 years. When I went away for college, my mom kept it open for about a year, for me to have a place to sleep when visiting over the holidays, but eventually she turned it into an office. There were 2 other bedrooms that were turned into guest rooms...and are now storage rooms. Who dictates what we do with our household? Us, not some entitled toxic brat. And now I understand that SOMEONE is talking about what goes on in our houselhold, someone I trusted enough to show the room. Monday Blues.
So, to "clear out my feelings", when Munchkin SD12 asked me to "help her" clean her room (IM really fast and thorough) I also cleaned out her closet and the office closet of 4 bins of Feral Eldest SD19's remaining things. Bins I had bought to store Feral Eldest's things, out of respect. All dumped off at Goodwill. Dont know if I feel better... just have Monday Blues about it.
4. Money is super tight, and yet ToxicTroll gets to leave town for the weekend and yuck it up with someone. And we just take our extra day, and all she can say is "oops, sorry, I forgot". While she goes and spends her severance 30,000$. Monday Blues.
5. Every year I rejoice at Christmas blessings and holiday cheer-to-come. Except this year, after all the lies and toxic sludge, I am nervous that Feral Toxic Eldest SD19 will show at the holiday gatherings with family. So she can spread more toxic sludge. And my annual photo christmas card - I dont want her in it, but wont it look bad if she is not???? Monday Blues.