OT - Thankful Thursday
Happy Friday Eve, STalkers! It's a crazy world we're living in and it's not always easy to find things for which we are thankful. Here goes...
I am thankful for:
- Waking up today.
- Weak eyes, a cranky back, and a variety of aches and pains. At least everything is functioning!
- STalk and the STalkers. xoxo
- My job. As loathsome as King Pita is, I love what I do and am good at it.
- Wedding dress shopping with SD24 this past Saturday. It was a lovely time, she found the perfect dress, veil, and shoes, AND a Thank You card arrived from her yesterday! I'm treasuring this moment.
- My DH. I love how he just "rolls" with it. No issues. Psycho exh would blow a gasket if I didn't cook dinner as originally planned. My DH? "Baby, tell me what you want and I'll buy you dinner." Bonus: I got a foot massage for dessert. <3
And on a final note, for those who are struggling (I have my days), here is a little something to think about...
Give yourself permission to think about the times it was bad. The times he treated you with indifference.
Give yourself permission to think about the ending instead of the fairytale moments your heart holds on to.