OT - Eff Off Friday
Friday at last! This has been a loooooong and stressful week and next week is shaping up to be a repeat. Yippee.
Eff off to:
- That overlord of wasting the time of others, King Pita. KP, our names are on the original email. RIGHT THERE. We got the bloody email. Why do you have to forward it to us EverySingleTime? Gads. As for that other issue that I handle every freakin' month and have been doing so without any need of your interference, er, ASSistance for many months? No, I do NOT need to do an effing zoom meeting with you to do my effing job. Frankly, I'd rather pluck out nose hairs every day than spend a single minute meeting with you. *dash1*
- Orange juice in my margarita. Dammit. I was NOT thinking last night when I ordered a margarita to drink while waiting for our To Go order. It had orange juice in it. While I have zero problem eating oranges, my guts do NOT like orange juice. *bad*
- Territorial spiders. WHY must you build your web over the mailbox? There are PLENTY of other places on the house where you could construct your web and we could live in harmony. But, no. You have to build it right over the mailbox. And on the side of the mailbox. And across the top of the mailbox. And run stringers from the effing mailbox and across the sidewalk to my hanging planter and we walk though it and get spider web ickles all over our faces. The Spider Relocation Program is going to consist of ickle-covered Aniki flinging your smushed remains into the grass.
ETA: OH CRAP!!!
We've just been given a return to office date. Unless something drastic changes, no more WFH extensions and I will have to occupy the same building as that asshat, KP. Heaven help me. I have turned into an uber-recluse and need polite ways to:
- Say if it isn't work-related, GO AWAY.
- Refuse to discuss the C and V words. I don't give a rat's patootie if they've been stuck or not; had 'rona or not; been exposed or not. I simply do NOT want to talk to anyone unless it is a) necessary, and b) work-related.
Wishing you a stress-free and enjoyable weekend!