OT - Eff Off Friday
Gads, what a week! Due to an EPIC eff up, I ended up working much later last night. I'm ready to start the weekend.
Eff off to:
- Coworkers (other than the boss) who ASSume that when they come to your desk, you're either doing nothing or can drop whatever you're doing and do what they want. I'd love to post the look of shock on that person's face when I said, "Sorry, I can't do that right this minute. I HAVE to get this request in ASAP. I'll be ready in 10-15 minutes." "OH! I, uh, well, okay."
- TALKERS. You sent out your longarse effing email. I responded - via email - to my piece with my short, concise answer. WTF do you have to come to my desk and discuss it? It was already discussed AT LENGTH last night with our boss, who said DON'T DO THAT. So bloody well eff off back to your effing desk and effing stay there.
- Rude, uncouth, arseholey people who think everyone should like them. Seriously, you are one of the most UNlikable people I have ever met. You wonder why people do NOT like you? Do some serious self-reflection.
- Cold sores. My lower lip looks like I got stung by a yellow jacket on steroids. Oooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!!!
- DH's work. You guessed it: he's working yet another Saturday. Those effers in charge need to do some actual research as to WHY certain shifts are not productive, "clean house", and get some bodies that will WORK.
Wishing you a stress-free and enjoyable weekend!