OT - Eff Off Friday
It's true - I'm counting the hours 'til I can escape for the weekend. The work week after the vacation week is a PITA! Let's get down to it...
Eff off to:
- people who drive 20mph UNDER the speed limit. Ugh! No, it was not some 500yo person. It was a 20-something guy. Dude, if that's as fast as your car can go, you need to put on your flashers!
- whiners already beeyotching about snow (it's a whopping 28 degrees F outside right now). Seriously?? This is one of the snowiest areas in the U.S. WHY DO YOU STAY HERE?!?!?
- those who are already wearing their heavy winter clothing and whining about the "horrible cold". Um, it's 28 degrees outside. What will you do when it's NEGATIVE 28? Stay home and perch on top of the wood-burning stove? Get IN it??
- Cancer, that bastard. A woman I've known all my life was just diagnosed with breast cancer. *diablo*
- Me. Yes, me. Can someone help me find my willpower? We'll need a time machine. Who has a Delorean?
I hope your weekend is relaxing and stress-free!