OT - Eff Off Friday
Friday at last. We made it STalkers! In a few hours, the weekend will officially begin!
Eff off to:
- Friday afternoon meetings. Obviously, you are possessed and require an exorcism.
- Weirdos who stand at your desk while you're on a phone call. And stand there. And stand there.TWICE I've muted the call and told you I'll come see you when the call is done. GO AWAY ALREADY.
- Whiners who keep whining about the snow. You live in the snowiest region this side of the Mississippi. It can snow well into May. Spring flowers ain't happenin' any time soon. Don't like it? LEAVE!
- The moron who refuses to get it through his thick skull that *I* cannot resolve his issue. You have sent me 3 emails. I have responded to each email with "Moron, I have copied Jane Doe on this email. Jane is the person who requested your idiot self to perform this task and the only one who can answer your questions. Jane, could you please assist Moron?" FFS
- Those who think that you must poop out a kid or inpregnate a woman to be a parent. DNA does not a parent make. One of my best friends and his wife had their children via surrogate. That's right: CHILDREN. 'C' and 'J' are the PARENTS of THEIR CHILDREN. So damn well stop using air quotes every time you say MOTHER or FATHER, you jackwad.
I also have 4 nieces/nephews who were adopted. My siblings and their spouses are their parents. Foster parents, adoptive parents, and yes, even stepparents who actively involved. All of them are PARENTS. I am proud of the fact that, while my marriage failed, I raised 3 skids who are happy, successful adults - and all parents to kids who call me "Grandma". And just because you're part of the babymaking cocktail doesn't mean you're a GOOD parent.
I hope you have a safe and stress-free weekend!!