OT - Eff Off Friday/Forn Friday
Happy Friday, STalkers! I'm ready to get the weekend started, but it's not even lunchtime yet. *crazy*
Eff off to:
- Work email idiots. What IS it with those who feel the need to Reply All to a company-wide email? Followed by the just-as-idiotic poopie heads who Reply All with "Don't reply to all!". Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
- King Pita. KP, I do not have the authorization needed to make that request. You should know that. But, no. You send me a farking zoom and tell me to make the request (and probably do not understand that it will not go through). I send the email to the Grand Poobah with KP copied, asking Poo to please do X for KP. Big shocker: Poo replies with "KP must authorize this." Aaaaand KP replies with "authorized". You should have emailed Poo directly OR emailed me so I could waste my time forwarding it to Poo. KP, you are the only one who has no idea that you don't know WTF you're doing.
- Mrs. Jones. Heaven help me, my patience is wearing so thin it's practically transparent. No idea why this woman thinks we're destined to be besties. We have two things in common: friendship with the Hedgehogs and blonde hair. That's it. I'm going out on a limb here and guessing that your other friends have stepped waaaaaaaay back from your emotional vampire toxicity and you need a fresh victim. Newsflash: it won't be me. Go.Away.
- A knotted up right Rhomboid Major, currently christened The Absolute F*ckwaffle. While the lidocaine patches alleviate some of the pain, it looks like I'll have to have massage therapy to work it out. I absolutely LOATHE being touched by strangers ~shudder~
Forn is 'food' and 'p0rn' combined.
It's a balmy 34°F right now, but I'm in the mood for hot chocolate. I can see it in my future. Tonight, while DH and I watch a movie. Specifically, dark hot chocolate spiked with Rumple Minze. If you don't want the alcohol, add some peppermint extract or crushed candy cane.
Dark Hot Chocolate for Two
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 4 oz dark chocolate
- 2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz Rumple Minze
- Mini marshmallows or marshmallow creme, optional
- Heat milk in a saucepan over medium heat until just before boiling, 3-4 minutes.
- Add brown sugar and stir until dissolved, about 1 minute.
- Stir dark chocolate into milk until melted, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir cream into milk mixture.
- Add 1 oz of Rumple Minze to each mug.
- Pour milk mixture into each mug and stir..
- Top with mini marshmallows or marshmallow creme.
NOTE: If we add marshmallows, I do not add sugar.
Wishing you a stress-free, healthy, and enjoyable weekend!