OT - Thirsty Thursday
Hey, STalkers! Many of us are moving into cooler temps and snow (already have plenty here). A lovely way to warm up is a tasty cup of hot chocolate. Please share a favorite recipe! My sister's recipe is "Buy Swiss Miss with marshmallows. Eat the marshmallows, THEN make the hot chocolate."
Here's mine for Black Cherry Bourbon Hot Chocolate.
Black Cherry Bourbon Hot Chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 5 tbsp Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Hot Chocolate Mix Or mix of your choice
- 2 oz. Red Stag Black Cherry Bourbon by Jim Beam
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Shavings
- In a small saucepan, heat milk and hot chocolate mix over medium - high heat until it starts to steam (do not boil).
- Stir frequently.
- Pour 1 oz. of black cherry bourbon into each cup.
- Evenly divide hot chocolate between the two cups.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.