You are here

Yet again!

CantKeepDoingThis's picture

I go into my pantry today, and find an empty box...trash...that SheSloth took the last of something out of and couldn't bring it upon herself to throw the empty box away...in the trash only 5 steps away! Where is the box now? Sitting on her bed for her to find when she gets home! Now, instead of walking 5 steps to throw it away, she has to walk across the house to throw it away! Can't wait for her to come home and ask why it is there!

furkidsforme's picture

I had to start putting sticky notes on every bag of chips or snacks that read "This does not belong to JUST YOU!!! Do not take it and hoard it in your room!!!!"

It works maybe half the time. What pisses me off the most is SS17 not only takes the entire bag, or that he leaves the whole bag in his room, but rather that he is so fucking lazy that he leaves it wide open and ruins the rest of it.

Well, I know her excuse is going to be that she was in a hurry this morning, and didn't have time to throw it away. Really? She had to walk right past the trash can to leave the kitchen! Lazy, trying to get on my nerves...I don't care what her thing is! She needs to stop leaving her trash everywhere!

Raggles's picture

I just put all the rubbish on her bed. I dont care whether she likes that or not.
Grandma came to stay and helped tidy SD pit. She is 17 and needs help to tidy up! Seriously?? Thats pathetic.

Oh...I know this all too well! SheSloth easily gets overwhelmed with the mess in her room, because she never had to clean it herself until recently. When we only had her various weekends (before she got dumped on us because BM couldn't handle the monster she created), she would sit in the middle of the room and cry that it was too much to clean! So, DH would call over my MIL and SIL, or a family friend, to come help her clean her room! Every time he did it, I got pissed! BD23 and BS19 were always required to clean their own rooms, and if they didn't clean their rooms, it meant I was going to go in there and clean it "my way"! Yes, "my way" included a box of trash bags, and I would just start chunking stuff in them. Did that ONCE to BD23, and she didn't throw a fit about cleaning her room any more after that! BS19 witnessed it, and knew I meant business, so he didn't try crap with me either! The only time I would help my bios with their rooms is the once a year Christmas cleaning. Every year, around October, we would go through and get rid of all the clothing that was too small for them and the toys they no longer played with to give to charity. It became a tradition, and the kids actually got to the point they got excited about it...started making their piles early...."That is for the kids who's mommies and daddies don't have enough money."

BarkAtTheMoon's picture

I have the same problems with SD19 and SD13. SD19 is famous for not wiping raw eggs and cheese off of the stove after making an omelette. She was eating at the kitchen table over Thanksgiving break with her nose stuck in her cell phone and I see an enormous amount of egg all around the burner on the stove. I run my finger through it. If it's dry it's from DH, if it's runny it's new and from SD19. I asked the skids who made eggs, knowing full well it was SD19 because she had the plate in front of her. SD13 immediately blurts out, "SD19 did!" LOL I state that it needs to be wiped up, please, to which SD19 replied, "I already wiped it, " getting snippy with me. I usually don't go head to head with her because she is a piece of work, entitled bitch.

We just had brand new under-cabinet lights put in last month. }:) I flipped the switch on the wall and pointed to the raw egg on my stovetop. I asked, "Then what's THIS? It needs to be wiped up." Then I turned and left the room.

I found shredded cheese, yes shredded cheese, stuck on the fridge door two days later. Everything SD19 touches turns to shit and she doesn't clean up after herself. SD13 likes to leave the empty boxes in the basement, along with the Chef Boyardee microwavable cups full of dried tomato sauce. I have taken those all the way up to her loft bed and put them under her pillow. Now I have just started hiding her toys and things in the basement. I need to throw them out. You mess with the house, I mess with your stuff.

~ Moon

When SheSloth came home, she came out of the room with the box and this "WTH" look on her face. DH told her I put it there, and if she keeps leaving trash in the pantry, I will keep putting the trash on her bed! I was kinda surprised he backed me!

This would work if SheSloth or DH actually cared about the replacement stuff, but they don't, so the box will just sit there in my way cluttering up my pantry for eternity! No one will ever ask why more wasn't bought or why the box is still there except me. So...it is more fun to annoy the hell out of SheSloth with putting the trash on her bed.

And another "yet again"...I ran the dishwasher last night, and as always, changed the sign on the dishwasher to "CLEAN". What does SheSloth do? Goes to put a dirty dish in with the clean dishes!! YET AGAIN, when I stop her and tell her that the dishes are clean, telling her, "Seriously...that sign on the front of the dishwasher is not simply a decoration!"...SheSloth puts her dish in the sink, and walks off to her room! I wanted to smack her, but DH was off helping a friend with something, and I was stuck at the house alone with this ungrateful brat! I'm sure the story would have turned into me beating the hell out of her to play victim as usual. The bad thing is, the other night DH was talking to SheSloth because she wanted something yet again (or should I say "need"). He was pointing out to her that we never bought BD23's makeup, that neither BD23 nor BS19 ever had as much clothing as she does, etc. He pointed out that they even did more chores, and told her it was time she started picking up extra chores! In other words...EMPTY THE FRACKING DISHWASHER! I emptied the dishwasher myself, and left her stuff in the sink. Let DH deal with it when he sees it today after work and he goes to put something in the sink.

And I mentioned this in anther thread, but I will put it here, too, as it is another "yet again". Supposedly, Friday night at the game, SheSloth didn't get to go on the field during the halftime performance. HER STORY is that the captain has it out for her, and made a change in shoe choice at the last minute...that the captain said on Thursday regular shoes were okay, and then changed her mind to jazz shoes on Friday, and SheSloth couldn't get her shoes from the house where she left them! Here is the problem I have with this, EVERY color guard performance, they have worn their jazz shoes...this is part of the uniform! Even in the rain! Every other girl in guard had their jazz shoes with them. My thinking is that there is something else up here. More than likely, because she has been late getting out of the house every single day, SheSloth forgot her jazz shoes on Friday, and rather than fess up to making a mistake that kept her off the field, she figured she would play victim to DH and create more guard drama that doesn't even exist! Since DH NEVER checks on her story by calling the guard coach or anything, she's golden!

legmel's picture

Sally - I am going to do the same! My SD14 also just leaves empty boxes in the cupboard, which drives me mad - only discovering when you want to use something that it is finished.

That is priceless! SheSloth would never touch anything I actually use to make a meal, though. If it isn't junk food, she won't eat it. So in my house, this would mean that DH would just run and get burgers and fries for the two of them, and SheSloth would be in heaven! It actually annoys SheSloth when I cook...LOL! It means she is stuck with a sandwich, because the girl never likes anything I fix, as it isn't loaded with sugar or dripping in grease.

DH and I get home from the gym...SheSloth is practicing rifle in the house and not in her room! She has been told plenty of times not to practice rifle in the house! "I'm only doing drop spins!" Oh, and when there is one of MY cats in the wrong place at the wrong time, and she hits the cat in the head and causes it injury or death...then what? My youngest cat is 8...her mother is at least 11. Not to mention...what about the coffee table tiles she already broke doing rifle in the house, and tried to blame it on the pets? No rifle in the house means no rifle in the house! If she needed to practice, maybe she should have gone outside after she got home from school while it was still daylight, instead of coming home and going to bed! It's not like it's freezing in these parts. It was a very pleasant 63 degrees when she came home!

I'm getting so tired of her challenging the house rules...even more tired of DH not doing a thing about it!

Aniki-Moderator's picture

Since SheSloth cannot be trusted, take the rifle and put it in the car any time she is left there alone.

Sad, but it seems that this is what it is going to come to! Girl is going to be 16 in 3 months, and she has to be handled like a 5 year old! Seriously?

And for ANOTHER "yet again"...around 9:45 p.m. last night, DH checks on her to make sure she didn't go to bed without saying "good night" again (she has this habit of doing this, and it drives DH insane). What is SheSloth doing? Talking on Skype to some guy! DH comments, "Um...I don't recall telling you that Skype was an allowed app?" SheSloth's response, "Oh, sorry, I forgot. I guess it wasn't completely uninstalled from my computer, so I forgot I wasn't supposed to use it." Really? When I heard this come out of her mouth, I wanted to scream, "How stupid do you think we are?!" DH TOLD her several months ago to get Skype off of her computer and that she wasn't allow to use it when she was caught video chatting with some 18-year-old in New York! Did she really think it suddenly became okay to use it again? Of course she didn't...but she figured since DH doesn't monitor anything she does, she could get away with it holed up in her room! I keep telling DH that he needs to stop telling SheSloth to remove things from her computer or phone, but take it himself and remove it. Put controls into place to block her from using unapproved apps. Check her devices regularly. It is not an invasion of her privacy!!! She is using a phone WE pay for, and using internet that WE pay for! Just like you employer has the right to snoop on what you do with their internet, parents have the right to snoop on what our kids do with our internet. I mean, what would happen if SheSloth were in there illegally downloading music or movies, and we get tagged for it and have the feds knock on our door? Yup, DH would get hauled into court for his child's actions!

Bad thing is...with the rifle...even the paper the guard coach sent home discourages practicing rifle in the house! It said something to the nature of if you can't get outside to practice your rifle/flag daily, at least practice the dance portion of the routine. SheSloth is supposed to be practicing for 1 hour a day on her own...since 3 weeks ago...and DH is supposed to sign off that she practiced. Yesterday was the first day SheSloth even attempted to practice anything on her own. And like I said, maybe she should be doing her practice first thing she gets home while it is still daylight. I mean, it could be considered homework since I believe they are graded on turning in their practice sheet!! But noooooooo, she comes home and goes to bed! "But I was sooooo tired!" Well, maybe if you weren't Skyping on your computer at all hours, you wouldn't be so tired.

Forget DH. I'd wait until I was home alone and go delete all that stuff off of her computer. If you have a computer savvy friend, set up admin rights on the computer so she can no longer download anything.

I am computer savvy myself...been in IT for years! Girlfriend doesn't want me to get hold of her computer...just might "accidentally" use that format command...LOL.

Man...girl is trying to push all the buttons!!!

DH gets home, and SheSloth is laid out on the couch in shorts that show half her butt! She has been told over and over and over not to wear these shorts outside of her room. DH went to put his stuff in our bedroom, and I tell him he needs to say something to her...BS19 is coming home for winter break tomorrow, and that but shorts are unacceptable regardless! DH say I should tell her! "I'm not telling her...I'm done telling her and being ignored!"

DH goes out to the TV room and tells her that butt shorts outside of her bedroom are not allowed. SheSloth says "okay", but just continues to sit there!! DH comes back in from getting something from his car, and she is still sitting there with half her butt hanging out! I tell DH where SheSloth can hear, "I love how you tell her something, and she doesn't move!!" DH literally has to tell her to go put clothing on, as she huffs and stomps off to put on PJ pants!

I swear she is trying to push every button she can this week!

I wish!!! Of course, if this ever happened in our house, you know it would only last for maybe two weeks, and then DH would be back to kissing her arse and making excuses for her!

Seriously, girl tried to come out in stupid butt shorts again this morning!!! She emerges from the hallway in a pair of those wind shorts with no spandex under. I'm in the kitchen, and stop her dead in her tracks! "Seriously? How many times do you have to be told butt shorts aren't allowed outside of your room? Go put pants on!" She rolls her eyes, huffs, and stomps back to her room. She seriously throws a tantrum over this! That actually aggravated DH! He made her come back out of her room to eat breakfast AFTER she put pants on. He told her, "do you have a problem? You are going to really throw a fit? 'Oh no...I got yelled at.' Get over it!"

I already feel like smacking her, and the day has barely started! Maybe DH should have let her "hang out with friends"...at least she wouldn't be sitting around her all day snorting her snot! Seriously...blow your nose! When DH said no to the friends, he should have arranged for her to go to BM's.

hippiegirl's picture

Did he realize that he was punishing YOU when he said no to the friends? Don't get me started on the snot snorting thing! Gross.

Since she couldn't "go out with friends", now the drama club is suddenly having a lock in tonight! Must really be some boy she wants to see! Didn't even know she was the in drama club again, as she hasn't been to any other events for them yet this year (ie any of the times they have ushered at events at the performing arts center at the high school). And she said she didn't want to do theater anymore...so why would she be in drama club?

DH pointed out that the lock in would be s problem, because we are doing praise team tomorrow at church (we rotate out), and we need to be there earlier...so pick up would be issue. After SheSloth left the room...coughing...I told DH, "Not the mention, with the snorting and coughing? She doesn't need to be at an overnight event giving her excuse to claim she doesn't feel well on Monday to get out of school! I'm thinking she needs to go to bed early tonight!!" DH surprisingly got my point!

And no...he wasn't punishing me by not letting her go with friends! I'm certain she wasn't planning on doing what she was saying the plan was! I'm certain she is trying to find a way to go "hang out" with some guy! The new numbers on her phone usage? The Skyping again? Yeah...I'm not dealing with a baby!

BarkAtTheMoon's picture

Sounds like you have had your hands full with SheSloth! SD13 is the same way except she is very juvenile. She only bites back once in awhile. I try not to call her out on things but today I had had it. Her playing dumb has been driving me up the wall! SD13, DH and I are sitting at the table writing Christmas cards to family for mailing. SD13 asks how to spell "arbor" because it's the name of a street she needs to write on the envelope. #1) It's on the return address for the people who already sent us a card so LOOK at it, and #2) DH chimes in and spells it FOR HER!! Awwww, poor cwute widdle SD13 gonna act like a skidiot an get some daaaaydeeeee attention.

I looked at SD13 and asked, "Seriously? You're 13 and you can't spell a 5-letter word?!" Then I looked at DH (who is IN TRAINING as I call it now, because I speak up about EVERYTHING, have been for 4 weeks....) , I tell DH, "You're in training. When your THIRTEEN YEAR OLD asks you how to spell a simple word, DON'T spell it for her. ASK her HOW she THINKS it should be spelled!! " DH looked at me and smiled in disbelief like a deer in the headlights lol. I told DH that SD13 is a classic case of learned helplessness and does not do anything for herself except pee. I told him the more he answers everything for her, the more he enables her. We all know how that turns out (see posts on SD19 for reference). I reminded DH again that the two of them were making me crazy and I was going to speak up. I also mentioned how SD13 did one hour of homework today after missing four days of school this past week? DH is a moron. SD13 exclaimed that the only class she had homework/makeup work in was science. I replied, "Yes, the one that you're getting your ass handed to in, with that 74%?"

I told DH later that just because SD13 doesn't have homework per se doesn't mean there isn't a quiz or test to study for. SD13 is failing all of those and I am loving it. I asked her the other day if she needed someone to change her diaper? I was mad. She just plays dumb. Today at the table she said "Jesus Christ" in a derogatory way and I went off on her. She got snippy and DH backed me up. I told her not to ever say that in my house again or she can leave the table. Then I fuck with her a few minutes later and ask her if she wants a Christmas cookie lol. Love it, she is a tool.

DH took SD13 and I through the town to look at Christmas lights tonight and when we returned, there is SDog without his diaper. DH spent the entire morning vacuuming the basement, cleaning pee spots, mopping the dining room, and then SD13 goes and doesn't piut the diaper on SDog before we head out. DH even remembered and ASKED her to before we left. I got mad at DH upon our return and said the entire house would have to be checked for pee because SDog was running around with his gumball out. DH tried to calm me down and I reminded him that I didn't want to live in a house full of piss AND he would have to hold SD13's hand to make sure she did what she was told to. You can't ask her to do something and then just leave. It won't get done. She is an airhead and forgets. Her excuse was that she couldn't do three things at once! LOL She was putting on her shoes when DH told her about the diaper, and when she came into the kitchen to get the diaper, I asked her where her coat was because she was in shortsleeves? She went to get her coat that she had forgotten to get out of the coat closet when she got her shoes, and then when she went to get her coat she forgot to put the diaper on SDog that she walked right past on her way out the door.

Not my Sdog, not my pee.

Argh no more excuses "They are just normal teens." I've fucking had it up to HERE with THAT one.

~ Moon

SheSloth gives those kind of excuses, too! "I was rushed" is always my favorite! Sunday mornings...she gets the same amount of time to do half of what I do, and she is rushed! I must be the Flash or something...doing things at crazy speeds! Seriously...I go at a normal relaxed pace, and get all my stuff done to go, and she can't brush her teeth, throw on clothes, and put on makeup!

I'm so waiting to see the grade on one of SheSloth's project! When I got home Thirsday after spending the entire day to drive to the next state over to pick up BS20 from college, she was saying she hated her English teacher at the moment for having to do this stupid project! I got the impression she waited until the last minute, but was playing it off that the teacher gave them very little time to do it. Man, did it show that she waited until the last minute!! She had to do some poster board for something. She threw a drawing on it that looked like a 3rd grader did it, and was just slopping paint on it! It looked really bad! The grade should be fun'

Since she didn't get to go to the lock in either, SheSloth decided to really play up the stuffy nose and cough! I don't doubt she feels under the weather...I've had to listen to her snort snot all day! But during dinner, she starts with the stupid baby talk with DH!! When she goes to bed, DH goes to tuck her in...more baby talk! Come back on! She is 15!

Rags's picture

There is a definate difference between homework and studying. Homework happens when it is assigned. Studying happens 5 nights/week minimum on school nights. Every Sun-Thurs evening and on weekends when necessary.

The latest slant towards not assigning homework because kids are under too much pressure makes me wanna puke. :sick: The latest results of international testing that puts US students in the little idiots category in most areas when compared to many other industrialized nations is the result of idiot parents and inept teachers.

When I was a kid every night my parents mandated study from after dinner until 8PM which was a minimum of 1.5hrs homework or not. That was modeled on the evening study schedule that my dad had in Military School during HS. I went to the same school for HS and so did my younger brother. We used the same system on my Skid and when he also went to Military School for HS he fit into the system very well.

The reason why the students of other nations excel in comparision to our little entitle crotch dribbles is that they study, study, and study some more. Our kids get arthritic thumbs from playing video games and texting instead of studying and then instead of teaching the tried, true, and effective methods of teaching STEM subjects we try to give them math for morons with all kinkds of F-ed up methods rather than the traditional methods.

Grrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BarkAtTheMoon's picture

Well put, Rags. This is exactly what I mean! I keep thinking that SD13 will fail miserably next year in HS, but I'm sure there is some "system" in place there as well, so everyone can get As and Bs with no effort.

Or with the infamous do-over.

I even brought up the homework hotline on the web last week when SD13 was sick.I told DH he could look there to see what she needs to be doing. He shrugged it off. She's more concerned with being a boy but has no friends.

~ Moon

Oh...there is a system in high school! SheSloth thrives on it! It's called "turn in your work whenever you want, and you can come in mornings and retake any test you fail until you pass it"! This is how SheSloth gets the grades she does...she especially utilizes the fact she can turn in an assignment 4 weeks late and still get full credit on it to pull a passing grade out of her butt! She doesn't study...why does she have to? She can take the test...fail it...memorize the answers off someone who passed the test and got it back, then go in one morning and retake it!

I am so done today with the two of them! SheSloth has been in "mouse mode" all day! This is when she acts so pathetic and helpless to get people to fuss over her. I call it "mouse mode" because she walks around like she is small and insignificant, and mumbles so quietly that no one can understand her. I seriously want to smack her and tell her to act like a normal person! In church, DH tried to pull a fast one, and moved my stuff off of the front row to the second while I was in the bathroom before service. It was my day on the praise team. After worship was done, I walked past where my stuff was, picked it up, and sat in the front row! SheSloth ended up sitting behind me with MIL, and still managed to be a distraction the entire time! I know DH moved my stuff because SheSloth said something to him about not wanting to sit in the front row. So now they are going to try to play this little game? Really?

And the baby talk hasn't stopped...a side effect of "mouse mode"! Every time she coughs, DH asks her, "Are you okay?" The more he does it, the more she coughs! She is eating up the fact she is draw by his undivided attention!

We get home, and DH tells SheSloth to let the dogs out...after I made it perfectly clear last week I did not want her doing so! I stopped her and took them out myself...getting yelled at by DH of course for not letting SheSloth do it! "I've made it clear I don't want her doing it! She take no authority over them and they don't listen to her!"

So it has been a whole day of SheSloth playing victim, and DH yelling at me for being the evil SM. it started at Starbucks with DH urging SheSloth over and over to "tell the nice lady what you want"...and me finally looking at him and saying, "Just order for her already! You are holding up the line!" Seriously! She is 15...not 5!

furkidsforme's picture

"Tell the nice lady what you want?"

Pffft. You are kinder than I.

One second, two seconds, three seconds... still nothing from SheSloth?

Me: "Well, I guess she doesn't want ANYTHING. I will have a venti Almond Latte, double shot espresso. That's all."

That is some serious bullshit. I can't believe your DH coddles that behavior.

"Mouse mode" is one of her many manipulations! She is playing it today because she has a stuffy nose. Seriously, if the girl stays home sick from school tomorrow, I will scream!!! She isn't as unwell as she is playing she is...I've caught her a few times today when she thought no one was looking going on like nothing was wrong...but once DH is around...instantly back to mouse! He will ask her if she feels better than yesterday, and she plays up like she is dying..."not really." But you were running around outside with other kids at the church just 5 minutes ago! I feel like she is setting up to miss school tomorrow. If she does, same rule applies to her as always applied to my bios...sick kids stay in bed all day! They don't get to lay around the TV room in font of the TV...they need their rest and sleep. If my bios were really sick, this was never an issue...they welcomed being able to sleep it off. If they weren't sick, they would miraculously get better and make the bus to school! She wants to play sick enough to stay home, she can stay in her room! I believe she has a little bit of allergy stuff, but I don't think she is as bad off as she is playing to be.

Rags's picture

Better yet, bag it and drop it at GoodWill on your way to work. Don't forget to get the tax receipt so you can write the donation off on your taxes. Blum 3 }:)

Thankfully, SheSloth went to school this morning...much to my surprise!

Last week of school before SheSloth is on winter break. UGH! Hope DH has something planned for her! I'm not dealing with her for 2 weeks...especially since I have most of it off myself! I won't be taking her anywhere!

UPDATE:

When I originally typed this, I almost typed that I wonder how long before SheSloth or DH would try to get me to go pick her up from school because she "wasn't feeling well". Sure enough...DH just called me asking if I could go get her, because "she feels terrible". I told him..."I can't go get her! I'm getting ready to go into conference calls and stuff...I can't get away!" Yeah...he didn't sound happy with me at all. Not my kid, not my problem! She sure wasn't acting sick last night! Yeah, DH had to TELL her to go to bed, because she was on the phone and computer again until all hours. He said he would have to figure it out...yeah...I guess you should!

Then, SheSloth calls me from school begging me to come get her. I told her I'm up to my ears with work, and that if she didn't feel well, she should have never gone to school. She tries to give me some sob story that she had to go to guard. Oh, so you are well enough to do guard, but not SIT in class and listen to teachers or do school work?

I called DH and asked him if he figured anything out, because I'm in the middle of a shit storm at work, and can't drop everything. I even told him, if she wasn't feeling well, she should have never gone to school! "Well, she wasn't sure this morning. I gotta give her brownie points for trying!" Really? You took her to school "sick"...you can find a way to get her home. I told him that I really feel that everyone thinks because I work at home, I can just drop everything and do whatever whenever I want! DH tries to tell me it has nothing to do with location...and I make it clear to him that I really feel like it is...because it is always me to who is called to do this or that...like my job doesn't require me! I also told him that I didn't appreciate him getting upset with me for not dropping what I'm doing. DH tries to tell me that he isn't upset...he gets that it is that time of year at work when things are crazy and I can't get away. Then, seriously...why did you call me in the first place? Why did you tell SheSloth to call me? Bigger question, why did you even take her to school if she is supposedly so sick?!

Calypso1977's picture

tell DH and her that she can sleep the afternoon away in the nurse's office until someone (not you) can go get her.

brownie points? omg.

That's my feeling about it right now! It may sound mean, but seriously. SheSloth has some allergy stuff going on...like everyone else. It is mostly just stuffy nose. The cough, only seems to be there when she is trying to get attention (seriously, she went two whole hours yesterday without coughing, and the second DH said anything about if she was feeling better or not, she was back to coughing every 5 minutes, and you know what those fake coughs sound like). We had a potluck after church yesterday, and after she ate, she was running around with a bunch of kids as if nothing was wrong. Last night, we went out for BS20's birthday dinner...she was eating up the joint...laughing at BS20's jokes...not a single cough or snort. After we get home, she is on the phone and the computer, and was acting like there was NOTHING wrong with her...DH having to go in there at 11 pm telling her she needed to get to bed. Looking at her texts this morning...she literally started texting DH right after guard was done! Like I said...she can do guard, but she can't sit in class and do school? How much you want to bet if she does find a way home, she plops her back side in front of the TV...or at least tries to!

DH ended up taking off to go get her. He made her go to bed when they got here. At least he is learning a little, and he knows I won't let her lay in front of the TV all day!

That twit would have to be chalk white or sickly green, running a 102 fever and upchucking before I'd do a bloody thing for her.

We all know these kids are weaklings...especially SheSloth! They eat nothing but junk food, get very little exercise, and they live in a world where they are supposed to be the center of attention! Little bit of snuffy nose? "I'm sick...I need to go home...I can't do school!" Let's not forget the days that DH let her miss school simply because she felt "uh"!

Should be interesting to see how this week pans out! It is the last week of the grading period AND the semester. And remember...she can't exempt out of ANY mid-terms because she has too many tardies (13 to be exact, and you cannot have more than 8). She is barely holding on in 3 classes as it is. And we aren't doing summer school! At $175/half credit? Oh hell no!

PrincASS15 whines about having a 'bad back' yet he sleeps on the couch from hell (that could suck in an elephant), and is completely unable to sit in a chair without slouching and draping himself all over it like a hairy pretzel. Bad back, my arse. If he had a bad back, he wouldn't be able to sit on that couch. I know, because I DO have a bad back!

SheSloth complains about all kinds of problems, too. Bad knee, bad back, headaches, etc. Some may be legit, because she doesn't eat right at all....she will only eat junk, and goes through periods of starvation, bingeing, and bingeing/purging. She has recently been in a stage of just bingeing on any junk food she can get her hands on!

IMHO, these little twits do all kinds of stuff to gain sympathy/attention. PrincASS15 whines about his back, but it's a load of hooey. He also plays the 'migraine' card - another load of hooey. If he has a migraine, how can he stand to play on his phone?? I suffer from migraines and the light from the phone would be agony.

I think the point of me going ahead and taking SheSloth's call, and calling DH back was to let it be known to both of them that I am not their "gopher". I told SheSloth that I can't just drop what I'm doing to come get her...if she didn't feel well, she shouldn't have gone to school. I told DH the same thing...if she was well, he shouldn't have taken her to school. It was on them to figure out. I pointed out that I NEVER called him expecting to pick up my bios if they ever needed to be picked up from school...my kids, my responsibility. His kid, his responsibility!

She went to school today. Guard isn't over yet, so we have yet to see if she pulls the same crap today. I doubt she will, but if she does...I'm going to tell DH she needs to stay at school...it's mid-term week...which he hasn't even bothered to recognize because he doesn't watch her grades, the school calendar, nothing. I watch the calendar so I know when I'm going to be stuck with the brat at the house, and try to avoid it if I can! I took time off over Christmas break...lots of it because I have leave I need to burn. Think I will be getting up bright and early those days and head to the gym...pack some clothes in case I feel like wandering the mall or something. Then, when SheSloth starts texting me to take her to my SIL's or something (because she will), "Sorry...I'm busy, and I'm not driving all the way home just to play taxi to you!" If DH is smart, he will arrange for SheSloth to be at BM's or something...oh wait, he did that last year...and she got in trouble for sneaking out and getting into stepdad's tequila when everyone was asleep!

bibleofdreams's picture

my SD leaves ONE BITE of food in the container. It drives me insane. Either eat the whole thing or don't. It is like she is afraid to eat the whole package of food but no one wants a single bite of ice cream or 3 chips or whatever.

YET AGAIN...cereal all over the floor of the pantry! I just got on to SheSloth about this the other day, and she did it again! She likes to grab handfuls of cereal out of the box, leaving the box open on the shelf...and she drops it all over the floor and never picks it up. Yeah, she must want the mice to come back again! We just got rid of them! Guess that means I'm not buying any more cereal! Every time she does this kind of lazy crap with a food, I'll stop buying it!

Oh, and she still isn't eating breakfast, yet DH still has yet to make her quit guard! YET AGAIN, he doesn't follow up with her threats! The rule was...eat breakfast, or you have to quit guard! Why is it so important? Because guard is the first thing she has every day...from 7-9 am...two hours of dance and stuff on an empty stomach. She obviously isn't putting her all into the activity, or she would be passing out with no food!

Just oatmeal. Pop Tarts are too much of a treat for her, and the entire box will get eaten in one day, and she will eat NOTHING else claiming she isn't hungry! One word...sugar!

Calypso1977's picture

i avoid oatmeal. she's too stupid to soak the pan/bowl after making/eating it, and that shit sticks like concrete on your dishes. kid has already proven she is too lazy to rinse/soak before putting in the dishwasher.

Yup...instant oatmeal! I don't trust the girl to use my stove! She would either burn the house down, or not turn the knob all the way off and fill the house with gas! If she forgets to soak a bowl? Just gripe at DH and make him wash it! That's what I already do when she doesn't wash her dishes.