You are here

ss 17, brat tantrum..

louiseGr's picture

Help. I struggle to forgive.
A massive row errupted yesterday between SS and Mum. It had been brewing as the little bastard hads been rude and obnoxious for a while now. im starting to really hate him.

The row was bad and he called me a bitch and his mum a twat, cunt and bitch.
Lots and lots of hurtful stuff was said LOTS. She said she was going to stop paying them pocket money. make him live with his dad - he hates his dad and i think the feeling is mutual

it went on and on and i was dragged in on it - though stayed silent throughout.

it was horrible.
it fizzled out and before you nkow it all is ok again. NO apologies exchanged and the little shit was singing in his room and being quite babyish again.
Today, she is dedicated her day off to helping the brat sort his room out and the babyish behviour is apparent and they are getting on ok

i am sat here feeling pissed off still. i cant move on unless i have had an apology and hearing how he speaks to her -.

Anyone else experience these quick turnarounds? I know i shouldnt bear a grudge and should lighten up - i feel so fucking detached.

what to do???

louiseGr's picture

she did say some bad stuff.. yes. I know she must feel guilty. i just get a bit tired of it all - struggle to just carry on as normal i am annoyed that i am like this.