You are here

Name calling angry little horror

louiseGr's picture

Sunday he blew up at me as I had asked him to wash up. Believe me he does NOTHIN in this house. His younger sister does as do I and his mom. He basically flared up and called me a bitch and a cunt. Had a major tantrum and then him and his mom fell out. We all fell out. For a day no one talked to him. Then his mom and him made friends then his sister. I have just learnt that he has apologised to both. Yet not to me who was actually in the line of all his shit. We have barely spoke. It's four days ago. I'm so low and fed up in this house my mind is towards moving the hell out. Anyone else struggle to forgive and move on. Sad

Rags's picture

An adult age child gets no quarter for being an asshole. The next time he gets lippy jack him up good. When he bows up on you pop him in the mouth and toss his ass out... or buy a TAZER and make him do the high voltage break dance. If he assaults or threatens you fry him and don't forget to enjoy the show. }:)

End of problem.

Forgiveness is earned. If he does not earn it then keep turning up the heat until he leaves. No problem is fixed by ignoring it. Confront the problem full bore until it is resolved. I would also suggest that you grab your partner by the proverbial short and curlies and give her clarity that it is her crappy parenting that is the cause of the issue and you expect her to for damned sure keep her crotch droppings under control and behaving respectfully towards you as her partner even if she does not have enough self respect to confront them for behaving this way towards her.

IMHO of course.

Take care of yourself.

louiseGr's picture

I know. I know. It's awful huh. I mean this ain't gonna get better. I think I have to just get out as no one had my back and that is pretty scary. I work with homeless people and in all the 15 years I have done it no one has once spoken to me like he did. I'm gutted to be honest.

louiseGr's picture

I absolutely know I have to leave. It's now Friday. He has creeped a quiet hello to me and his mum thinks he is trying and I am being awkward. I have told her I am hurt. He was rude and vile and she thinks he should learn from this and not have to be told to say sorry. She also holds me partly to blame. The end is nigh.

I have spent 15 years working with homeless youngsters and have NEVER been spoken to like this before. I'm still reeling and know I just actually hate the little bastard. Hate him. He won't be going anywhere. It will be me jumping ship. His mum owns the house and I pay the other stuff.

Monchichi's picture

If my daughter ever spoke to my SO that way she would forget what daylight looks like until she was 21 and I could no longer punish her. That is unacceptable. A quiet hello is not enough. His mother is not teaching him anything and certainly not that you are an integral part of this family. I'm really sorry your spouse has let you down. Living in Step Hell it's the one thing we need. A supportive spouse.

louiseGr's picture

It's very upsetting to be honest and a very lonely place to be right now. I know she worries about Her kids. SD 15 is brilliant to be around and on week three of a part time job. We are so proud. This is where spoilt SS has been getting jealous and irritated that he is being " left behind" and he feels inadequate.

I'm taking longer to get over it becasu I am not his parent. Weirdly his mum told him that . I know I am less forgiving. It's very hard. Sad