You are here

she. keeps. farting...

bibleofdreams's picture

She is fifteen how does she not know better? I am pregnant and this is unbearable with my morning sickness

Last In Line's picture

Farting is part of life. Maybe she ate something that isn't agreeing with her? Maybe she has a medical issue? Tell her that it's a problem for you currently and you need her to fart someplace where you aren't.

bibleofdreams's picture

When she is called out for being gross she pretends to be sorry and does it again. This has been the case with a million disgusting habits picked up from biomom. She does not know what the word"sorry" actually means

bibleofdreams's picture

I would understand if it were infrequent or an accident. It's just non stop and she was sitting about two feet from me in a small room.

bibleofdreams's picture

I reply when I get a chance, not when it's happening. Like when I could not sleep last night, everyone had been in bed for hours. I did reply with what happened when I said something. Maybe read the forum rules (like don't attack other posters) and ignore topics you don't like.

Rags's picture

This is what toilets are for. She can be polite and head to the toilet, close the door, and quit being na pig. Or..... make humiliating her as brutally as possible in public constantly your favority hobby. }:)

Aniki-Moderator's picture

Carry around a can of air freshener. If Miss Piggy Fartblossom rips one, immediately whip out the can and spray it liberally in her direction. After she's done gagging and coughing, reiterate "Leave the room when you need to do that."