You are here

Feeling extra evil today......

BarkAtTheMoon's picture

I arrive home from work and as if on cue, the washing machine starts clunking and whirring upstairs. SD13 knows to do her laundry on Friday because I handed her ass to her last weekend when, now say it with me....."She forgot..." She cut into MY time on the weekend, and I work all week long. I go to feed my dogs in the kitchen and SDog is upstairs with SD13 who has frantically just dumped her laundry into the machine, right when she heard the front door open. LOL SD13 then comes downstairs and I ask her to feed SDog and to check his diaper. She says, "Ok," and I start to feel evil. }:) This skid KNOWS what to do, she just NEVER fucking does it. So....

I ask her if she's checked his diaper since she's been home (for 2 hours)? Because it's not fair to have SDog sit in a wet diaper all day, and then still sit in it after you get home from school. SD13 says SDog "probably" needs his diaper changed. Well, either you checked it when you got home or you didn't. Either you put a fresh diaper on him when you got home or you didn't. I don't want wet diaper dog on my furniture, etc. (He marks in my house, so he's in a diaper.) I tell SD13 that it's her job to put him outside for a whizz when she gets home, let him empty out and change his diaper. We have a dog door but SDog will of course just go out and pee into his diaper all day, thus defeating the purpose, so usually he's wet when SD13 gets home. He should be DRY when there are people home. But SD13 and DH can't be bothered to monitor SDog. So he stays in a diaper until bedtime when he's in my room. NO, wait scratch that. A few nights ago he pissed up against my bedpost so I have insisted that he be in a diaper overnight now too.

Anyway, this is all happening, SDog is eating, SD13 is changing the diaper (because she's full of shit and has done nothing for the SDog in the 2 hours that she's been home.) Then the washing machine upstairs starts banging quite loudly and I got pissed. This is something I bite my tongue on ALL of the time. RIGHT when I get home, SD13 springs into action, acting like she's busy, doing laundry, fluffing pillows, putting the remote away...whatever. It's pathetic. So today, for the first time, I said to her. "I really CAN'T stand it when all of sudden you act like you're busy as soon as you hear the door open. You forgot to do your laundry until just now, didn't you? You dumped it all in, in one fell swoop and now the washer is off balance, clunking around and making all of that noise." SD13 mumbled some smart reply which means I hit the nail right on the head. I told her to go upstairs and move her clothes around to stop the clunking. }:) (Bwahahaha....) She goes up, and SDog now without his diaper on, follows her up. He leaves his bowl of food, which my dogs devour in mere seconds (Bwahahaha.....). }:) SD13 comes back down, sees that the bowl is empty (DUH....clueless as to which dog really ate the food) and lets SDog out to pee.

I go upstairs and all of the lights are on in the hall and the washing machine is open. Why did she just leave everything? I guess SD13 left it to go let SDog out to pee, since she thought he was done eating. }:) He got a few bites and that was it. He'll live. SDog used to be on one meal a day until I got him FT, so he's fine.

Later on, DH comes home and comically asks me where I found the package that was delivered to him? I told him it was on the table, rubber banded to my package that SD13 had brought in from the mail. DH goes on to explain that he had received an email that his package was delivered, called home to ask and SD13 said there was NO package. She's the one who carried it in from the mailbox! Blum 3 DH went as far as to call the vendor to get the originating city of the where the package was mailed from, so that he could file a claim with the postal service! Biggrin Then DH called home again and had SD13 double-check in the mailbox to make sure she didn't miss anything, and she kept telling him there was nothing else out in the mailbox! (Bwahahahah......) DH was going nuts on the phone with her, right before I arrived, I think!

I told DH, SD13 is HIS kid, not mine, and we had a good laugh. I also told him how she was being pissy because I nailed her on not starting her laundry right after school. (Now it's sitting wet in the wash, and I'm not reminding her to move it to the dryer.)

DH said it was probably because he had SD13 checking the entire front of the house, the driveway and the mailbox for a good half hour for this small package, with some computer stuff in it! (Bwahahahahah......)

Love it when this happens! God forbid a skid has to get off of their ass and actually do something! Repeatedly! For 30 minutes!!! }:)

~ Moon

Ninji's picture

I must be ur skid. I used to do this alllll the time. Wait until my parents walked in the door and act busy. Blum 3

CantKeepDoingThis's picture

I had to giggle about the laundry thing. It reminded me how HHB would go months while living here between "laundry days"! I swear, in the 2 YEARS the girl lived in this house, she only washed maybe 8-10 times! Oh, and none of those times included the sheets on her bed! I finally brought up one day that there is no way the girl has that many pairs of underwear and socks, though she claimed to have "lots". DH caught drift of what I was saying, and had a funny, grossed out look on his face. Even then, he never paid enough attention to notice that there were months between said "laundry days". HHB left a bunch of clothing in her room when she left...I don't even think it would be worth giving to Goodwill!

BarkAtTheMoon's picture

My DH notices nothing. Nothing. Last night he said that SD13 asked him why I hated her. Um, #1) I don't HATE you. #2) Quit your fucking pity party, trying to keep Daddy around your little finger. #3) If you think my parenting you about fucking around with the laundry was "hate," you are in for a world of it with the decisions and personal choices you've made. Wash yourself, brush your teeth and clean your room!

SD13 is a whuss and I told DH that, and I reminded him that I was simply parenting his kid about laundry when I got home. Idiots.

Pissed off today because DH has been slamming doors all fucking morning. The house is shaking. My head is pounding.

~ Moon

OMG!!! HHB would pull this crap all the time! When she would get in trouble for something, and DH would have one of his long talks with her (which never was really about what she did wrong and why, but the girl dumping all of her "problems" on DH to make him feel bad for her and forget she did something wrong), she would ALWAYS tell DH that I hated her! I would have to tell him over, and over, and over..."I don't hate her. I don't appreciate how she treats people, and how she shows no respect for my home!" UGH! Seriously...poor me, poor me, poor me! Suck it up, buttercup!

BarkAtTheMoon's picture

I just went downstairs and asked DH to stop slamming all of the doors and clanging around FFS. He's all happy and in a good mood, shampooing the LR carpet for me. That's great, DH, since I never use the LR and it smells like ass, but thank you. He said, "We're working here," with a big grin on his face trying to keep the peace for SD13. I have only bitched at DH in front of SD13 a few times. Today was one of those times. I told him my filter was off. It's been on for the past two years (since we've had the SDs FT). I'm tired of sparing everyone's feelings.

I asked him four times in a row to please be quiet with the doors and the banging around. I reminded him that I asked him nicely, and it doesn't stop. Then I ask a few more times and I'm the bitch. I told him I live here, too, and pay for this house. And I'm upstairs doing HIS laundry. SD13 was giggling, prob because I made her nervous and DH doesn't take anything seriously. I asked what SD13 was doing since they were "working." I shouldn't have but, I DID. I said SD13 is sitting here on her ass doing nothing but stuffing her piehole. "SD13, when you're done eating, you need to clean your room. For someone who just did laundry yesterday, I don't know what's going on with those piles in your room. Hamper is full, clothes in the corner....ALL of it needs to be put away. It looks like DefCon-10 in there, and since your father won't parent you, I will. CLEAN YOUR ROOM."

She heard me. This SD13 needs a thicker skin if she thought I "hated" her with her comment yesterday. I will launch this skid right the fuck out of here. Yes, I will.

I'm still just really pissed because DH hasn't called SD19 about the hedgehog like he said he would this week.

~Moon

BarkAtTheMoon's picture

Oh he's horny alright. I have told him he gets NOTHING until he parents his DDs. The main reason is that SD13 is ALWAYS here. She goes nowhere because she has no friends. There is never any privacy.

"Happy wife, happy life." }:)

Wish mine would get horny enough to do actual work around here! I just thought about that as I was outside cutting down grass in front of our house...by hand (large pair of sheers). We don't have a lawn mower...would never get used! DH doesn't do yard work at all...and with my allergies, I really shouldn't be doing it myself, either (I'm allergic to everything out there...grass, oak, etc.). Granted...we are out in the country, but at least the front should be trimmed down. When the dogs go our\t, our male dog always pees right along the path to the driveway if the grass is tall next to it, so all you smell is dog pee all the way up to the house! So I just got through cutting 4 ft out from both sides of the walkway by hand, while I'm thinking to myself, "I've been griping about this for weeks now...DH even had some days off recently, and I'm the one out here chopping when I finally get fed up with it?" Yeah, no wonder where HHB gets it!

DH has been at a church men's function all morning. Maybe I'll "suggest" to him that he go out there with the shears and chop away another 4 ft on each side! "Look, honey...I got it started for you!" Think he'll do it?

BarkAtTheMoon's picture

OMG, I would have someone cut it for me if I had bad allergies. Can you network at the gym and do training for someone who could cut the lawn every few weeks? If you have to pay someone, just tell DH it cut into the budget the next time he wants something for himself.

DH is being really nice to me, but giving me a wide berth now after my comments earlier. He is parked on the couch watching hockey. At least he shampooed the carpet downstairs. I should look into getting it tiled in there. The LR is dog central.

~ Moon

I miss the days of kids knocking on doors, lawn mower in hand (even if it was just a push one), asking if they could cut your yard for you. Oh, yeah...that is right...most are planted in front of their video games these days while their parents buy them everything? BS20 used to have regular appointments with a few elderly couples in the area to mow...using their mowers, of course. They would let him borrow the mower to come do our front, and he would get out there with gardening gloves to pull weeds. There were a few times he had to cut the whole front with a weed-whacker...but that thing bit the dust. BD24 used to walk their dogs for them.

Yeah...I wonder if there is anyone up at the gym that could come do it...even for a reasonable price. Lots of folks in these parts have riding mowers, and with one of those, that front would be done in like 20 minutes....tops!