You are here

Frustrated.

GSF300's picture

Hi all-

In need of venting , if you followed my previous post my BF was cutting ties off with his parents-- do to them not setting boundaries with the BM and his mother making parental decisions with  BM behind his back. Its been a week and a half, his mother sent a group text to my BF and I today of photos of SD at a library function she signed her up for. His reaction is he isn't responding...and i respond with a quick heart emoji just so she knows it was acknowledged.Why does that make me feel sick to my stomach? Is she being fake? Is this just so she can see her GD at Thanksgiving and Christmas? She expressed to BF that it wasn't fair that they won't be able to see her GD for the holidays...lets be serious BM will make a point on Christmas to make a presence.... has it been fair that your not setting boundaries?

Im beating a dead horse...but I felt good knowing that I didnt have to worry or give myself a panic attack a month in advance of the holidays.But here I am getting myself worked up over a tiny text message.

This shit is not normal.

ndc's picture

If your BF is trying to cut ties with his parents (and with good reason), didn't you just undercut him by responding?  If he's ignoring, you should definitely be ignoring as well.