You are here

So Glad I found you all!

Tcandme's picture

I've spent years feeling and made to feel like a horrible person because I don't nor have ever treated SD28 like she is royalty. I swear she is a sociopath (I'm not saying that just name calling, I really mean it she has all the symptoms). I'm not going back 20 years explaining everything to you but the short version is, we raised her BM was not in the picture, she has done just about everything imaginable that she shouldn't do, she does not understand boundaries, has no social skills, manipulates, lies, steals (the last thing she stole before moving was my daughters birthday card out of the mailbox from her Grandmother and took the money, found the card under her dresser after she moved out) this has happened several times over the years yet isn't even a dent into what all she has stolen.
I could go on and on, she now lives in another state (Thank God) but still gets under my skin. Her and her boyfriend are planning to visit us according to my hubby (I don't talk to her on the phone, he does), I'm trying to think of ways to make myself unavailable while they are here, her and my hubby puts on a show that they are real close but they refuse to be alone I guess because they do not know how to communicate, the last time we were all together I planned on going to my hotel room (we visited them) and resting and her boyfriend said he had things to do so I said well that will give you father daughter time, they actually went into a panic stuttering and all, it ended up my husband came back to the hotel with me and she went with her boyfriend, idk it's just effing weird! Lol
Sorry just needed to vent to people who understands!

Orange County Ca's picture

Are you sure you want to leave them alone in your home? Daddy turns his back and wallets and silverware go missing.

Tcandme's picture

You're probably right and I've thought of that, I'll find something to keep myself busy around the house, anything to do with work she won't bother me! Hahaha

Tcandme's picture

I will have to find projects at home to keep me busy. Oh NO DADDY would NEVER let his princess stay in a hotel room when he has a nice guest room, maid service and cook right under his roof....me (he's going to be in for a big surprise when I'm not doing anything to prepare for her visit or make myself available to be the maid and cook while she's here). My saving Grace is I no longer have my 2 kids here, they've graduated College and got their own homes now so I'm not obligated to cook dinner every night like I was when they were younger. It ought to be interesting!

peacemaker's picture

I would definitely have your dh make arrangements to meet them for dinner at a restaurant or something...no way would I let them in my home if they have stealing issues...no no, not today, not happening this way, not here, oh no, notta, nope, no, ....

Tcandme's picture

She will never be in my home alone ever again, that's why I'm trying to come up with things to do around here. It will be interesting when they don't have me sitting there entertaining them, it's so awkward with them!

Tcandme's picture

Oh yes medicine is a big thing with her, I swear she drinks NyQuil on the rocks!

Tcandme's picture

Yes I have that problem stepdown, Daddy Dearest still thinks "she learned her lesson" and I should give her another chance. If I hear one more time "she's changed" I'm going to punch him in the throat! Lol not really but it feels good to say! Hahaha