You are here

SD now addicted to heroin

Bethany's picture

Just found out SD and her unemployed BF are addicted to heroin. They have no money and she called her bio mom crying, saying they had no food. I am worried about my grandson, age 12. Getting him out of there via social services. OMG...it NEVER ends.

northstreet's picture

Praying for you in your situation. Steps are hard enough without throwing drugs into the mix. Stay strong!

shes driving me crazy in my retirement's picture

Prayers for you on this. Can you get guardianship of the grandson since they are both on heroin? Is that what social services are helping you with? If so, GOOD.

Gawd, I don't know what is wrong with these younger generations. At 12 boys are sucepetable to begin thinking that kind of behavior is cool, etc. He doesn't need that kind of role modeling.

SacrificialLamb's picture

Ugh. Two years ago Sept 1 it will be two years since my step father's grandson died of a heroin overdose. He was 20.

What a nightmare you for you and your DH. Prayers all around.

Rags's picture

Make the call and get that kid away from his toxic and shallow parental gene pool. Let the SD and her addict husband rot. I would were I you. Let them suffer the full consequences of their choices and save that kid from them.

Good luck.

queensway's picture

Addiction is a terrible thing. I hurts the whole family. So sorry to hear this. Sad

SugarSpice's picture

call the child protective services now. drug addicts let drugs take over their lives and everyone suffers. children and pets starve.

make the call for the sake of the children.