You are here

Life is bliss......

Oldfool's picture

I have temporarily relocated to my younger daughter's home to look after her children as she has gone on hols and I want her kids routine not to be disrupted. 

I have been liaising with my partner by phone and they have also spoken to him too. It was my eldest son's bitrthday yesterday. I had Tuesday and Wednesday off work and am back to work today but my job can be done from hime ( I make state benefit decisions).

I went up to the house on Tuesday for about an hour while the kids were at school and my partner was ok. I told him to say hi to his mother , brother, the kids across the road (I.e.the 3 &6 y olds) but did NOT extend any greeting to STINKY OR HER MOTHER.

I did make a comment to my partner about how not being around persons who hate me in my own home is great and I am enjoying not being around the toxicity from them. He KNEW WHAT AND WHOM I WAS TALKING ABOUT.... 

I am enjoying myself so much that in some ways I don't want to go home but will be  doing so finally on 29 November......

It has been a great week. My eldest son's 38th birthday was yesterday and my closest friend's birthday is today.

I now have an idea about how life will be WITHOUT STINKY AND HER MOTHER IN IT....I accept that they will always be part of my PARTNER'S life but do not have to be a part of mine....

For HIS sake I  barely tolerate them but do not interact with them. They are aware of my hatred towards them and the reasons why....

I heard it from more than one source as to why my partner's daughter no longer works at the food shop......drum roll .....there were complaints  about her body odour.......

She told her father that the shop had been expecting her to work unreasonable hours but a source of info  whose DAD actually runs my the shop itself informed me that she got FIRED AS SHE STANK TO HIGH HEAVEN.... KARMA....she lies to her father blatantly and he appears to swallow it hook line and sinker.......

I on the other hand have resolved to continue to continue my life in bliss without them in it....he can continue his dealings with SSTINKY AND HER MOTHER...I  don't and won't do so.......I always encourage HIM to be there for his kids and always ask about the ones abroad as they have not done me any harm but the ones in the U.K. I will hsve nothing more to do with him.

As I said LIFE IS BLISS ONCE YOU TAKE A STAND AGAINST DISRESPECTFUL PEOPLE.......

piegirl's picture

without Stinky and her Mom!! Must be delightful to not have to really think about them and enjoy some downtime. Maybe it's a message to yourself that you need to be making some extra time for you!!

Oldfool's picture

Thank you for your comment.I really needed this downtime by myself. I miss my partner  but  feel good getting time to myself when my grandsons have gone to bed......my daughters house is lovely and I will be immplenting some changes when I go home....e.g. i will be going out on more 'me' days to get out of the house, and so forth.....

sammigirl's picture

When you gift yourself, it is so rewarding.  

I am so enjoying being kind to myself.  I take care of my disabled DH, but have learned I am better at my job, when I take care of me.

Good for you.

Oldfool's picture

I hope your husband's health has improved. I spoke to my partner this evening and I know he misses me and vice versa but it is good to get a break anyway......

Rags's picture

"LIFE IS BLISS ONCE YOU TAKE A STAND AGAINST DISRESPECTFUL PEOPLE......"

Absolutely this.

That people lose sight of this absolute fact never ceases to amaze me.

Oldfool's picture

I had a lovely early night last night enlightened  by the political debate between Jeremy Corbyn, Jo Swinson, Nicola Sturgeon and of course the PM Bojo  (Boris Johnson)....

Bojo seemed to be talking the most sense.....

I have stayed at my daughter's house but my grandsons are going to a birthday party today so I may pop home for a few hours. I've got my gas mask ready in case STINKY and her mother are there.........

I am going to petition Parliament to make it compulsory for people to WASH/SHOWER OR WHATEVER THEY NEED TO DO BEFORE GOING TO OTHER PEOPLE'S HOUSES. .....  . 

Oldfool's picture

Guess who is in my house.....yes.....STINKY!!!! I said uh-Hello and from my face it was evident that I was NOT happy that she was there.....good thing I have telly upstairs. My partner KNOWS I WILL NOT SIT IN THE SAME ROOM AS HER.....

I am returning to my daughter's house tomorrow and my grandsons will be dropped back from the party to my house later on...

I'll just keep my distance from STINKY....AMAZINGLY SHE & SOAP AND WATER MUST BE IN LOVE TODAY as she doesn't STINK but I ain't counting my chickens before they are hatched.... just wait till her mother comes for her, now THAT is where the STINKNESS will really hit my nose....I have my mental gas mask and avoidance systems on standby.......

Have a good day.......

Oldfool's picture

STINKY wanted go over to the neighbour's house but her grandad said no. She told a cock and bull  story that the neighbour's DAUGHTER WANTED HER TO LOOK AFTER THE 6 YEAR OLD AND THE 3 YEAR OLD...I did not believe that story for a second but remained  silent.  Neither did my partner... She did not stop whining until he said ok. She did say bye to me but got up and left the tv on, her laptop on, and her general mess in the front room.   I called  her back into the front room from the passage and asked her very nicely to clear away her things please. For goodness sake the idiot is nearly 11 and should have more respect....she comes in like her uncle. ..I immediately told my partner what I had requested that she should do before  leaving the house.

He called her and spoke to her to remind her of the need to clear up her mess when she comes to the house...she went quiet, did it and left.

It is a matter of Respect to clear up if you make mess in someone's home. If I come home and she has already gone, I have found that she has  thrown sweet wrappers to the side of the settee.. I have pulled up my own grandchildren about the clearing of mess  in front of my partner before but I am covering myself when it comes to Stinky.  .. As soon as I walked into the house and saw her I felt the toxicity...

Another thing is her mother phoned and wanted her to come to the end of the road to meet her at a certain time.. I wonder why Stinky' s mother won't come to the house??? Because she KNOW SHE PONGS.. .

Thank God I will be away from those two idiots until next Friday. .I am just biding my time until the neighbour gets fed up...

Thank goodness for small mercies.....and good riddance to THEM.....my partner knows he can come to my daughter's house but he knows I DO NOT WANT STINKY AND/OR HER MOTHER THERE....

Oldfool's picture

As I said LIFE IS BLISS......I am back at my daughter's house enjoying myself.   

I have indeed set my boundaries with Stinky and it would appear that her mother may be avoiding me but I DON'T CARE.....  

It is evident that my partner may have had words with Stinky and/OR her mother about their conduct..