You are here

Father's day (update)

Oldfool's picture

Previous posted on my own blog on 16.06.18

Update

Today I was going to see my adult son at a home in Surrey. My partner had a Father's Day thing with his kids at the niece’s house. My partner’s brother, niece and I get on very well and she knows about her cousin’s sneakiness but puts her in her place IMMEDIATELY and previously told her cousin she could NEVER live with her again. I am persona non grata to the 3 idiots, i.e. the BRAT, my partner’s daughter (her mother) and my partner’s stinky worthless son (her uncle). Mind you they ALL STINK!!!!!.

My partner went to a neighbour's house and the BRAT and her smelly mother turned up. I gave her yet ANOTHER letter (dunno who from but not my business as long as no one wants money from me). I have had this out with my partner and he got defensive and said I did not want any mail for his daughter coming to my home. I DID NOT DENY IT BUT SILENCE IS GOLDEN.

I told them that her father was at the neighbour’s. She didn’t even say bye to me and the front door was closed and they went. NO MANNERS.

THIS IS THE GIRL WHO WANTED ME TO GO TO THE BRAT’S SCHOOL CONCERT AS NO-ONE ELSE COULD MAKE IT…NO WAY!!!! SHE ALSO WANTED ME TO GO TO CHURCH WITH HER (PRESUMABLY TO FILL UP EMPTY SEATS)…NO WAY I AINT EVEN GONNA CROSS THE ROAD WITH THOSE IDIOTS……..

At present I am in peace in my home without the stench of the 3 idiots.

LIFE IS BLISS.

MY partner is turning 60 in September but I have anticipated that I am excluded from the celebrations as I hate his kids |(in the UK) AND the BRAT. I have no bad feelings towards his 2 sons abroad. I have already told him that any celebrations his kids (in the UK) are having I will NOT be there, as I have completely disengaged from them due to their lack of respect…….

Have a good evening folks…….

Oldfool's picture

Previous post on 16.06.18

It is Father's Day 2marra in the UK. My partner is going to his niece's house. My partner's  brother is also celebrating and being spoilt by his daughter. The niece, brother and I get on very well.

I automatically said have a nice time....then he said that the BRAT would there. IF the BRAT is there, needless to say my partner's prossie fake Christian daughter is also gonna be there along with the worthless adult son.

Needless to say I ain't going..aint bothered as I am not waste any of my leisure time on 3 people I HATE with a vengeance....

Enjoy your time with people who LIKE AND RESPECT YOU NOT WITH THE IDIOTS LIKE THE BRAT, MY PARTNER'S DAUGHTER AND THE STINKY ADULT WORTHLESS SON.

The other day I was in the office and when I came home there was someone on my road in a car swearing profanities loudly into a phone in a car....it was my partner's  worthless son..I couldnt care a rats $$$$  about him, but he was making a lot of noise... still as disrespectful as ever as he KNOWS I HATE HIS GUTS........

The moral of this tale is that leopards do not change their spots and one day my partner will realise HOW worthless his son really is... 

HAPPY FATHER'S  DAY TO ALL...