You are here

KARMA COMES TO THOSE WHO WAIT......

Oldfool's picture

Since my last post I have still been reading. The BRAT aka Stinky and her mother have been coming back to the house..also the 2 little kids across the road...I love and adore the two little kids now aged 3 and 6. They are polite and most of all have MANNERS......I DON'T ASK STINKY ABOUT HER DAY AT SCHOOL...NADA ..NOTHING....I ask the two little ones about their day and Stinky is trying to jump in the conversation...I then cut the conversation and walk out again of the room.

I only allow people with manners to be that close to me........

The three year old hurt her eye the other day and I was in tears. She fell over by accident. She has all healed now.

Stinky turned up today. By the time I answered the door, she had walked across the road to the neighbour's house (the mother of the two little darlings). Stinky came back over with my partner..what a whiff!!!!!! to Make it worse Stinky's mother turned up...the stench was like 10 days cabbage water gone off!!!!!!

Just had to stuff the cushions they sat near in the wash...I kinda got used to put my soft furnishings out......

I took an incense stick, lit it up in front of her and was going to place in the room she was in to drop a hint, but then changed my mind and took the lighted incense stick upstairs to where I was working. I heard Stinky's mother taking to her father. Her father had to go out and she went over to the neighbour's house too. GOOD. I AM GLAD SHE DOES NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE IN MY HOME FROM ALL THE LIBERTIES SHE AND THE BRAT HAVE TAKEN WITH ME.

I am at peace cos they know they STINK AND I DO NOT WANT THEM AROUND ME.

MY FORMER PROBLEM HAS NOW BECOME THE NEIGHBOUR'S PROBLEM.........

I have previously told my partner that Stinky is gonna have a hard time in Year 7 when she starts secondary school if she does not fix up her act. I have already said to my partner I do not want to hear anyone bawling to me that they are getting bullied cos they stink.....

My partner is at a loss with me cos I will not interact with his stinky brood and his knows the reasons why......

But at least I keep well away from them and they keep away from me...

Have a good day...

Rags's picture

It sounds like you have landed on a strategy that works for you.  Many never do.  Stick to your guns.