You are here

If she got any closer she'd be humping him!

ETexasMom's picture

So MSD who decided I wasn't invited to "family" dinners showed for Thanksgiving. The majority of people there were my family and we totally ignored her. She came in and DH was cutting up meat. She stood so close to him I thought she was going to hump him. My older sister started texting me from across the room "why is she so close", "omg she keeps kissing him" ,"he's ignoring her" , "she looks like she's about to cry". LOL My sister had a better view then me. Apparently DH was facing the counter cutting the turkey and ham and MSD came up and plastered herself to his side and kept trying to kiss him. DH was busy with the meat and didn't want to be messed with. A couple minutes later my mom started asking when we were eating so DH left MSD in kitchen and carried meat to dinning room. I guess she didn't like that. As my family stood around the dinning room saying the prayer the Skids stayed in living room being loud :jawdrop: ! So rude! Anyway we got plates and DH and my BIL went and hid in the man cave. MSD was not happy!

No one was talking to her even her own siblings! They were all being nice to me. Finally she decided to go out to the man cave dragging her husband with her. My sister waited a couple minutes then decided to mess with her. She went and got her husband a piece of pie and took it out to him. She said MSD looked miserable. All the guys were trying to watch football and she was trying to clinging to DH while he was trying to eat and watch football. My older sister said she gave her husband the pie then commented that the man cave smelled like men. DH responded "because it's a man cave. women aren't allowed." My sister started laughing and said they why I deliver food and don't stay!". She said MSD looked pissed but didn't take the hint that she wasn't welcomed!

Later in the night after my family left MSD got mad because I came out to watch the guys play horseshoes. She decided to leave for awhile leaving her hubby behind. No idea where she went but was awesome once she left! Unfortunately she came back and kept talking about her stupid dog which I had given her!!! But of course she forgets that part! Thankfully she didn't stay long! And DH came and sat in the recliner with me so she couldn't hump or try to kiss him anymore. I found out later DH told her if she came she had to stay on the other side of the house then me. I just went about my business and ignored her the whole time.

On a side note DH has told them he can't go the day she planned their "family dinner". Her response??? "we'll send you a picture of us all together". LOL She was tying to be pissy and he told me "I got out of that easy". The day she picked is a big shopping day at this huge flea market/craft shop DH and I want to go too and it's the Christmas parade for our town that night and two of my kids are in the parade. I made sure to invite everyone to the parade and shopping with us Smile

bwench's picture

Sometimes you just have to smile... and know that hey you are with him everyday. He chooses to be with you. Is stuck with her! when mine tries similar, I just smile and normally we laugh about it later

ETexasMom's picture

I don't feel sorry for him he knew what he was getting into! He just follows after her but once she left he did seem to have more fun with the guys. LOL

happystepmum's picture

As I was reading the OP's original post I started thinking "oh c'mon, go easy...she's just a kid". Imagine my horror when I got further into the post and discovered not only is the SD in question a grown woman, but a married one?? Omg!!!

How pathetic!

ETexasMom's picture

And a newlywed so you would think she would be more worried about humping her new husband but instead she would rather be marking her territory on her father. She has bad mini-wife syndrome.

CANYOUHELP's picture

I will never understand this type of sickness; I know it is exists, I see it and I live it....But it is soooo odd that I have not one clue I understand how it all came down with daddeeee.  Whatever it is,  it managed to wimp him out to the point of no return...What does it take to make a man so mentally and emotionally challenged and weak? In most cases here, it was the mother who destroyed the marriage-- yet we have many daddeeees here who are still running behind adult kids like a dog in heat, carrying a guilt torch a mile long, for no logical or notable reason. It does not add up at all....If some crazy behavior is unreasonable, the best thing you can do is eliminate the sickness from your life. If you cannot find peace that way, you may even have to eliminate daddddeeeee.  Daddeeeee,  expressed in eighteen syllables, is a first clue!

I do not believe there is any reasonable explanation....most of these men still have their gonads, though from the woosie way they behave, salivating at the slightest nod from a nasty adult; one would not believe that either.

SugarSpice's picture

stomach turning isnt it?  when one of the sds was in her early twenties and dateless (no personality and young men her own age did not stick around) she would sit on sofa and drape her legs over the lap of her father. it was also sickening to sed the sds feed their father straw berries with their fingers.   only lovers do that.

it appears sd in the op is an attention whore who did not get the attention she was obviously fishing for.

Rags's picture

Dateless SDs... lol.  I had a dateless SIL once.

I was pimped out as my XSIL's prom date.

During my first marriage my XSIL was dateless for her prom.  She was a bit of a player and had no date due to her reputation.  I was a couple of years past my underwear model days but still had ... IT.... So my XW and my XMIL decided I would take SIL to prom. I was 24.  XSIL was a gorgeous young woman so her standing in the school was particularly bad to not be able to get a date since she was pretty much a sure thing for prom night carnubial bliss for any boy who could pass XMILs stringent "good enough for my daughter" criteria and would ask XSIL out.  Little did XMIL know that XSIL was pretty much the school district bicycle with a habbit of dating other girl's boy friends.

In hind sight ... I should have refused.  But... as they say.... hind sight is 20:20.