You are here

Chickens coming home to roost!!!!!

Oldfool's picture

It is 6.25 am in the UK. I got up at 5:30 am, had a bath and was ready to watch breakfast telly in peace....Guess what??? My partner's phone rang at 6:00am. My partner's fake-pious daughter and the BRAT were at my door!!!! I admit I let out a few profanites under my breath as to the ungodly time of hour they were at the door with no notice to me!!!!! If my kids were coming to my home at that time out of manners they would inform me and I would then inform my partner. I am unsure of if my partner knew beforehand but I am aware that if he tells me they are coming that early my counternace would change to a frown....On several occassions she has turned up with her BRAT to my home very early having immediately phoned my partner when she is physically at the door ... that is why she moved within walking distance from my home.....  My partner let them in... She did say hello but I said 'uh hello' and went upstairs. I am p****ed!!!

I have gone upstairs as my partner KNOWS I HATE THE TWO OF THEM, PLUS THE STINLY WORHLESS ADULT SON!!!!! At least he has the shame not to come back to my door. She KNOWS SHE COULD NOT ASK ME TO HELP HER OR HER BRAT WITH CHILDCARE WHEN HER FATHER WAS WORKING!!!!!  I HOPE HE GETS ANOTHER JOB SOON AND AM PUSHING HIM TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIS CONTACTS....COS I AINT HELPING HIS DAUGHTER AT ALL!!!!!

I dont get involved AT ALL. The BRAT came in. Her mother (as far as I know) just dumped her off and went... 

My partner has just finished a 3-week period of work and in that time BLISS....his smelly fake-pious daughter and her equally smelly BRAT did not come to my home.....I enjoyed watching telly before starting work.....I enjoyed doing my work in peace without any stinky people in my home......now my hiatus has come crashing down...as soon as he has finished work they have come back....yesterday he went out and come back with the BRAT and the neighbour's 5 year old and 2 year old. I went and hugged the 2 little kids but said 'uh hello' to the BRAT. I asked the 2 little kids about their day atschool and nursery...NOT the BRAT.

I spoilt the 2 little kids...NOT the BRAT.......

The point of this is that when people disrespect you be they adults or children, they cannnot expect to come into your space and be made welcome. The BRAT and her mother have disrespected me long enough. The BRAT KNOWS I hate her and she hates me too, but I do not go to her home....not intersted...don't give a flying f**k about her........

My partner is non-confrontational and is aware of my hatred and why...how I deal with things is to leave anything to do with his kids in the UK and the BRAT to him...not my circus not my monkeys...

On a lighter note, I have instructed my children and grandchildren in the art of good manners...evidently it appears that my partner;'s children in the UK (since they came to the UK from the West Indies) have not adopted a policy of good manners to me and in some cases to their own father...this polluted gene pool (as Rags would say) has passed down to the BRAT...

I said to my partner yesterday how the two little kids have excellent manners...he said to me that I was implying that the BRAT did not have any manners...I remained silent and did not comment...( if the cap fits, wear it). Sometimes NOT answering someone says more than when one DOES answer,  but I now concentrate my energy and time to people who do care........

I am also happy to know that the chickens have come home to roost cos the BRAT and her mother are finally realing the consequences of their behaviour as they KNOW THEY ARE NOT WELCOME IN MY HOME as I.admit the astmosphere is uncomfortable for them when they come.....

I can't wait to see the two little kiddies if they come later as I even told their father about their excellent maanners and he was very pleased......

Have a good day folks......

Oldfool's picture

My partner is taking the 5 year old to school. She has come to the house, said Hi (my name) and gout a BIG hug from me. The BRAT is ignored......