You are here

Out of the mouths of babes.....

Oldfool's picture
Forums: 

I was working at home today as always. This morning my partner's daughter brought the BRAT to my home...not my circus not my monkey...I could give a flying f??k aboout that little b@@@?h whom I hate like poison. Not surprising she must be influenced by her stinky fake Christian prossie mother and her worthless numerous baby-father stinking uncle........

I dont put her on the bus..dont do ANYTHING for her...my partner must be aware by now how I feel ......

This afternoon my partner was in the garden and DID NOT hear the doorbell. I did. I called my partner saying it's for you...No answer. The doorbell rang several times so I answered the door. it was the little b???h herself. I did say hello,,,,,, here is the punchline...she WALKED STRAIGHT INTO MY HOME WITHOUT SAYING HELLO....

I said nothing and went upstairs to continue working...

Then some little kids from across the road came over. The 5-year-old and the 2 year-old both shouted Hello (my name) to me. I came down and hugged them both, played with them and asked them about their respective days at school and nursery....I ignored the BRAT completely

If the BRAT wants to disrepect me in my own home, I will continue to ignore her...she is persona non grata to me.....

My partner is saying that he has to work tomorrow...well there is one house where the BRAT aint coming to if my partner is not here, as I DONT WANT HER OR HER MOTHER NEAR ME.... 

If he asks me to have her tomoorrow, I will remind him of exactly what he told me that he did not like leaving the BRAT with me and that I told him not to ask me to help him with her again.........

We shall see........

Oldfool's picture

Now the stupid mother has picked up the BRAT...The BRAT did say bye only cos I was downstairs in the kitchen but her MOTHER came into the passage, got the BRAT without a WORD to me and left...I am just biding my time until my partner wont be here when he has to work...we will see what those 2 b???hes (the BRAT and her mother) do......... there is an old saying......the person who laughs last laughs longest.........

I asked the two little kids about their day...I ignored the BRAT...one of the kids asked me if she could have a pack of crisps, I said of course and gave them. I did not give the BRAT as I said to my partner that I am already disenagaged and am not running the risk of having crisps flung back in my face (YES FLUNG!!!!) if the flavour is the crisps  is not the  BRAT's favourite...luckily on the 2nd occasion when  the BRAT previously flung crisps back at me, my partner had witnessed and he witnessed my counternance changed towards the BRAT from then on...he gave her an almightly telling off on that occassion...on a previous occassion the BRAT was laughing at my grandson when he had a sickle-cell crisis ..I had a smirk on my face when she was not well a few weeks later.......

The mother knows she was bang out of order with so the level of disrespect.......

Rags's picture

Evil people, even kids, are a write off. Write her off. When her bahvior deviates from standards of reasonableness make her life a living hell.  Tolerate no bullshit. If your partner doesn't have the balls to parent, then  you do it.

Or.. write off the entire shallow and polluted gene pool.

Oldfool's picture

Rags, they ain't worth it......the 2 little kids put the BRAT to shame!!!!!!!!!

I think ignoring her is working...she must feel uncomfortable coming to my home and KNOWING that I don't want her theŕe.....

I have other people who care about me and do not need her or her toxic behaviour around me even though she is 9......

We will see........

Disillusioned's picture

See I would have called her out on that

I would have said you will not be rude and disrespectful when you come here, or you will not come here

Now, you may respond with a hello to me as you should have 

Being disengaged does not mean put up with disrespect, especially from a minor 

Oldfool's picture

Thank you for your comment. True, true...I should have but I was so fed up of her I couldn't be bothered.... ..I did however make LOUD comments within her earshot and in front of her about the two little children having good manners to me  and showing respect when they come to my home and said that I do not like children who have NO MANNERS....obviously I have no interaction with the BRAT and she knows why.....

All the disrespect is done or shown when my partner is in another room. The little b***h expects me to do ja*k sh*t for her...no way Jose!!!!

I had banned her from my home previously on a few occasions due to her lack of manners but lifted the ban after her mother came to see me.......  On those occasions  they BOTH got  verbal roastings from me...they are aware that I am FED UP OF BOTH OF THEM!!!!!!!!

Their behaviour led to my disengagement and I have told my partner how I am fed up of them due to the lack of manners. I remember when the BRAT was about 5, my eldest granddaughter had to BEG the BRAT to exercise the words please and thank you to me. The BRAT said those words freely to my granddaughter but not to me.  I had informed her mother to teach her sprog some manners before sending her to my home...obviously the 'training' has come to no avail.. . 

I heard from my source of info that SHE herself had pulled up my partner's daughter about her and the BRAT' s behaviour as the BRAT had been going elsewhere. .....my partner's daughter  had responded that she was fed up as she did not want people to say that her daughter  (the BRAT) was running up and down in their homes...obviously something happened when the BRAT went elsewhere as other people must be fed up of her too.........

We will see.......

Oldfool's picture

You see when you disrespect people you cannot run to them.... YIPPEE!!!!!! NO BRAT TODAY!!!!! 

My partner's  daughter KNOWS I do not want her or her BRAT in my home when my partner is not around.

Serve them right!!!!!!!