You are here

Weird ex stories

newwtostepguy's picture

My gf calls me crying over a year ago saying her ex husband is subject to police investigations and they have showed up at his apartment with a warrant and confiscated his computers. She is very upset and in tears. Apparently this isn't the first time this has happened and it has happened before in the past when they were married years ago. Fast forward to today where she believes all of his multiple investigatons by the police were big misunderstandings and she doesnt want to discuss it any further. At first she didnt want him around her their kids unsupervised but now suddenly everything is all hunky dory and she is friendly with him. Is it just me or does something not add up? If I ask her about it she turns on me and gets angry. Anyone else find this weird?

caitlinj's picture

Your gfs ex husband and father of her kids is a pedophile. Your gf is either in denial is this or is sympathetic towards him. Both are huge red flags. I don’t believe she is over her ex completely. Her ex is also dangerous and she refuses to acknowledge this. Run far away now from this mess.

Aniki-Moderator's picture

Your gfs ex husband and father of her kids is a pedophile

DingDingDingDingDing!!!

markwvualum's picture

He sounds like a creep and your gf is ok with a creep being around her kids. He likely told her some bs sob story to address the fact that the cops have showed at his place with warrants on more than one occasion and confiscated his stuff and she just believed whatever bs he told her. Get away from this lady fast. her, her ex and kids will bring you down. The whole thing is toxic.

SonOfABrisketMaker's picture

Of cyber crimes that don't involve children. A friend of mine from highschool had his taken because he downloaded a movie illegally. 

Maybe the guy was dealing drugs via email and kept an excel spreadsheet for his business?