You are here

the term "skids"...

Calypso1977's picture

i laugh every time i read this because "skids" makes me think of "skid marks" - the kind of skid marks some of these non-toilet paper users get in their underwear. very fitting term...

Drac0's picture

A while back there was a discussion on this. Some folks on STalk at the time found the term "skid" offensive.

Aniki-Moderator's picture

I think "skid" is a fairly innocuous term, in comparison to some of the things I'd like to say...

wth was I thinking's picture

It's worked it's way into my stories IRL. I use it when talking to my friends about them, it makes everyone laugh.

JingerVZ's picture

I like skid- reminds me of skid mark and my SS is a shit!
I like SS - he is a horrid little indoctrinated mommy's boy nazi too.

Lot of satisfaction using those "ugly" descriptors.

"SS - he is a horrid little indoctrinated mommy's boy nazi too."

A perfect example of why "skid" is not so bad!

Accordn2L's picture

Skid is totally appropriate for the SD8 at my house. As any of you that have read my blogs know, she pisses on everything and smears shit on the wall. She is the "skidmark" on the underwear of my life!

Drac0's picture

> She is the "skidmark" on the underwear of my life!<

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry...

Accordn2L's picture

Laugh Drac0! That is what I do! I laugh because if I cried everytime that little shit did something that upset me, I would be a hot mess. So laugh with me!

GhostWhoCooksDinner's picture

Well, SS15 DOES leave huge skids in his clothes. Which is why I refuse to touch his laundry.

Accordn2L's picture

GROSS!!!!! I don't do SD8's laundry anymore either, her hamper smells like a pissy port-o-john. Their are not enough plastic gloves, face masks, or tongs that I would touch her stuff anymore.

Accordn2L's picture

Thank you that is an excellent idea! Pissy pants hamper will now be lined with a trash bag from today forward! Good job!

Calypso1977's picture

hahaha! }:)

Like!