You are here

Bottles of wine and the Sd's

Bubbly1's picture

:sick: ...So next weekend the sd's will be gracing us with their royal presence. YAY...NOT! I need some recommendations for a really GOOOOD bottle of wine, to wash down my xanax with? Any and all help will be GREATLY appreciated!!

Side note; ipod touch fdh got me for xmas will be charged and ready to go friday morning!!! Thanks, fdh for giving me the BEST xmas present on the planet!! Guys and Gals, if you don't have one, I HIGHLY recommend one! And a GOOD set of ear buds to go with it!!!
I'm gonna design a pair and call them the "skid blockers" lol!

broken hearted's picture

LMAO!!!

I only drink Red if I drink at all and I love love love Villa Antinori! Its not very expensive and its wonderful!

I also like classic Ruffino Chianti, can never go wrong with that!

Enjoy Smile

Bubbly1's picture

I forgot to mention sd8 was diagnosed with early onset bipolar. Now I know why she acts like a total brat when DaaaaaaadddyyYyy isn't in the room.

Way to go BM!!

jadedprincess's picture

i go for a handle of Whipped Vodka, Kaluah and milk. hubby just mixed one up for me and took satan spawn 1 into the other room with him to get him off of me

Bubbly1's picture

That sounds sooo yummy! I'm lactose intolerant, dang it! I have downloaded a mobile bartender app for my blackberry. I highly recommend it for ALL step-parents!! Its a lifesaver!

I am gonna try the black box wine next weekend! It'll probably be gone by sunday afternoon!!