You are here

ss8's FINALLY going to his biomom's for the weekend! First time since DEC!

dledden's picture

Woooo Freakin HOOOOO.....ss8's mother once again has emerged out of her drug-induced state and requested to have him at her place for the weekend!! First time since December...jesus, what's this May?

Anyhow, I can't freaking WAIT to have a weekend free of this kid. I am planning to take my own 2 biokids to see "The Avengers" and get pizza and maybe they can each get a toy. Fiancee is working so Saturday will be just a mom and biokids day. i cannot WAIT....

I hate that ss8 has no every other weekend at least biomom to go to.....everytime she comes out of hiding and gets him i pray she'll start stepping up more and more often....never happens though....but at least I have about 2 days free of him starting fri at 7pm. The countdown begins~!!!! Smile

dledden's picture

OMG, you are so right...what if she gets high and doesn't show? LORD almighty, hahahaha....why hadn't i considered that one before? it's not like it's not a strong possibility. well, here's hopin and prayin to the GODS above that she shows!

vwd1224's picture

i hope all works out 4 u... i know how gooood it feels 2 be free n im sure ur bios need a break 2...