You are here

Sd11 and her half sister getting a new daddy

SweetMom's picture

}:) to be out of the spot light and see another sucker take the bait is absolutely great! I'm sorry but I can't help myself. After my DH dropped his daughter off his ex wife, the BM of his kid told him her and her new bf were talking about getting married. Now he can be the man to walk h ex step kid down the isle when she finds someone to take her. This will be BM 2nd h after she divorced mine. I couldn't help myself but to look at the photos after BM face came across my Facebook newsfeed were she tagged my sd11. They been eating out every night at steak houses, stayed the weekend in a condo at beach. I'm so ecstatic someone else is spending their money on them girls and not begging my h for money besides the child support he gives his daughter along with bogus medical co pays and insurance. I also noticed no first day school photos. BM is keeping them out of school again. I can see the future court she is going to face because of laziness and lies. She'll probably take her to the dr and ask h for half co pay on some bogus bs. None of my business and I know but watching a train wreck is something you really can't look away from. Also, reading post of 22 year olds and grown step kids, I just know my skid is going to become a failure and mooch off my h and I in the future. Now h is about 5k showing in rearage at courthouse, even though he is paid up to date. He use to give her checks that says in memo 'for child support' I started h a file cabinet after I cleaned his old house and got all receipts and bank statements. I have most of the old checks but not 5k worth. Going to have to go to bank since h put my name on account I can now. I noticed on some of the checks were he spent crazy ass amount tossing money. When h first married me, I tossed out crazy money at them girls. My credit card is a few $ from being maxed out to 12,000.00 + other things in my name, that's on several things and activities we all done together. H pays minimum. He has assets he had prior to me that I plan on being mine to pay off this stuff. not his daughters! Anyway, sorry for the vent .

SweetMom's picture

He doesn't have a clue. The h she had prior had his house paid for, was given to him by his grandparents. They took a loan out and done high$ things like Disney world, clothes, and remodeled that house only to loose it In Foreclosure. Yes, BM tells the world her business then when she fails she changes her identity. Poor fellow will be bankrupt too. Yes, I already straight up with skid, get your education and get your own money.

SweetMom's picture

Yep, that's a idiot! A person can go on a Viking cruise for 800.00 a person then flight for less, Bahamas 400.00 a person. When I married h at end of year 2012 BM told him he could no longer claim his daughter as he always done before even though I worked and paid my own bills the entire year. He had to claim my son and I since he would have been put In the hole. He still had to pay 2k$ to irs. It took away from myself and son. She takes her in earned income she gets for two kids and blows it on condo stays for a week then she claims broke and ask us to help but school clothes. She doesn't even have a place to live, living In her grandparents garage, and screaming every so often her car about to get repo'd.