Banking Woes - more check forging saga
Sorry folks, if this is getting boring and old.
Dh just informed me that he was JUST notified that money did indeed come out of the bank to cash the checks that Feral Forger endorsed, after all. The bank, naturally wants its money, and of course, since he has a checking and savings and his name is on the "child account", they want HIM to cover, and tried to block the accounts. Somehow he is not being required to cover it and he just closed the checking and savings, and has all his cash intact.
Sorry if this sounds jumbled, he was embroiled in taking care of things and this is what he related to me.
Best part? Well, thanks for asking, if you read this far I will reward you with some funny chit.
When DH texted Feral Forger with the news that the accounts are being closed, and that what she did was a felony, and highly illegal, she responded with "you are yelling at me!!!"
She always was the worst whiner. Apparently she cried her entire childhood.
He will of course show me the major text exchange they had. So much for "no contact"!!!!!
He sounded so stressed that I did not want to badger him too much.
My major concern is if it shows up on his credit report. For our mortgage. Also, I needed bank statements. Ive got a message to our mortgage broker...
I have so many unanswered questions!
- Where did the money go? $600 is a good chunk.
- What bank account did it come out of/what bank?
- why isnt the BM freaking out?
- How will it affect our efforts to attain a mortgage?
- He said that he was blocked, at first, and then it was "ok, taken care of", but that he opened new accounts. Are they holding him liable or not? He said the bank directed him to their "loss prevention department".
Stay tuned folks...the Check Forging Saga continues...