You are here

OMG too funny!

purpledaisies's picture

Bm texted dh and said that ss14 doesn't think he wants to go b/c he doesn;t want to be cooped up in the car. Dh said Y? Bm said never mind he is going. then texted again saying he doesn't want to go. Dh left it alone. Then she texted again saying that he will be going it was just that he was tired last night and he didn't say he didn't want to go that she just thought he doesn;t want to go b/c he was too tired! LOL sorry but I have to laugh, I'm sure he fine today as he got some sleep last night and he will get sleep tonight too. geez! :? crazy woman. In the end ss14 wants to go he got mad at bm for even saying he didn't want to go. lol

stopandchat's picture

Classic example of someone "creating" a problem when there really isn't one. Geez...

purpledaisies's picture

Yep I wonder if she was just bored and wanted to talk to someone or thinking she was going to create a fight with her and dh and none of the boys would want to go or something who knows anymore with people like that.

violetforest's picture

funny how we got a simular message from ss13 this past weekend when asked if he wanted to come back for the visit her replied "k" then later on that evening we kept getting full lenght text messages that were supposedly from him. Kids dont text in full words or sentences. They dont use legal terms and threaten to go back to court either. lol