You are here

what happened to SMofknowitall

purpledaisies's picture

did she get kicked off or did she leave? Just wondering b/c I was reading a thread that looked like she had posted but then her post was gone. I thought the op deleted her but then I saw what looked like she posted in another thread and her post was not there. It looked like the op in that responded to her but only answering questions so then I clicked on her name and it said access denied.

Just wondering thanks

stepfamilyfriend's picture

I was actually wondering about Maux; she has not posted since the other member was banned, that I have noticed

CalgonTakeMeAway's picture

My guess is gone for now but will be back with a new name. People like her don't just give up, unfortunately.

purpledaisies's picture

I was thinking the same thing. So sad that she keep popping up and members get banned b/c of her. She knows what she is doing. My guess is that she is not a step mom or that she was the other woman and feeling guilty or something along those lines.

purpledaisies's picture

I wouldn't call it bulling as much as calling her out as most of what she said made no sense. And all she wanted to do was argue and turn the attention on her.

stepfamilyfriend's picture

Maybe. I am new here. We still don't know if she actually was the one that got anybody kicked out, though

Kes's picture

I agree - she was a bully, and I had enough of that during my childhood and my first marriage. A number of us made legitimate complaints and if she has been banned I for one feel it was completely the right action to take. If she returns under another guise it will not be difficult to spot. She completely ignored feedback from other members that her views were expressed to give maximum offense and hurt.

stormabruin's picture

*Like*

purpledaisies's picture

I only posted this b/c I wanted to know if she was gone, not that I wanted to discuss her.