You are here

OMG bm called about ss14!

purpledaisies's picture

I was shocked that she called to say that he is in trouble for talking disrespectful to her. ss14 texted dh and wanted to know if he would buy this game for him. dh didn;t have time to respond as bm called and said that he was being very rude and disrespectful to her and she told him he could have that game. So ss14 told her that dad will buy it! UMMM NO! I don;t know why he thought dh would buy it as he just got in trouble the week before for the same thing to me. I was in shock as bm is always defending ss14 or making up excuses as to why he he did what he did and never any consequences for anything. (Which is why he thinks he can act like this anyway) Plus her aunt buys that kid anything he wants and he thinks that is the way it should be. he has 2 brothers and the aunt doesn;t buy them anything they want more often then not she will buy ss14 several things and the others only one thing. It is really sad. Dh had talked to her about that so many times but nothing changes. Ss14 does think he is entitled b/c bm and her aunt does those things b/c they say he does have a real dad and the other 2 do. What she means by this is that dh adopted ss14 when he was a baby but he still had a REAL dad dh is it dummies!

Now she is having to live with the monster she created. He thinks he is the 'man' of the house when he is with her. when he is with us he tries but dh won;t let him. Bm has always treated him like her equal and the sad part is that his younger brother is only a year younger and ss14 thinks he should boss them around and tell them what to do and he thinks he has the right to tell them weather they can go somewhere or not. I caught him doing this at our house. ss13 wanted to go the library which 2 blocks from our house and I told him he could go ss14 got mad and said he was too young to do that, I told ss14 that he is only a year younger and I let him do it for years now whats the difference? ss14 shut up.

I do think it is funny to an exstent but ss14 needs to be taught he is NOT an adult yet.