You are here

its the governments fault i got a spending ticket.

purpledaisies's picture

:jawdrop: this from ss 16. Ok i did post about ss 16 totaling his car the second day of school. I need to back up a little, not even a month after he got his license he got a ticket for wreakless driving and blamed it on loose gravel. This after he cockly said he would never get ticket.

Then broke mirror of one of our cars, then he totaled his car as i said. Yuck and her aunt thought it was a good idea to let him drive her car the rest of the week and on his way here yesterday he got a g ticket but it wasnt his fault just like the other ticket and him totaling his car but it is the governments fault. Yep the oh so bright one said he is tired of the government telling him how fast he can go. :jawdrop:

Dh was pissed and he sat him down tried to get some sense in his head. He thought he did but nope.

Then sunday they planned to go home instead of mon. But ss16 choose to stay up all night sat. And all day sun. Then fell asleep and woke up about 30 mins later expecting to drive back with the other 2 boys. I said hell no!

Then hell broke loose! Dh called yuck they agreed they would stay here and go home in the morn. No big deal right? Nope ss16 argued and argued to the point he pissed dh off so bad that he slamed the door and threw the fan. Plus ss16 called yucks aunt to come get them and told her it was a bunch of bull shit that he wasnt allowed to drive home. This while yuck and dh were talking about his behavior. Yuck told dh to tell ss16 to stop calling and texting aunt as aunt texted yuck that ss16 was relentless in wanting them to come get them. Dh lost it ss16 again. Best part about this is that yuck and dh were on the same page and ss16 didnt get away with that shit.

Dh then told yuck that purple is the one that said he should not drive and i did it in front of ss16. Yuck said to tell me thank you. I didnt care what ss16 said or thought he has been too cocky and with 2 tickets and a really bad wreak then him not sleeping for over 24 hours it wasnt happening! Espcially with the ther 2 kids with him.

B22S22's picture

Hmmm, you may want to check, but in a lot of states, 2 accidents before age 18 results in the drivers license getting pulled. Happened to one of my friends growing up. She had 2 or 3 speeding tickets, 2 accidents, and the DMV sent her a letter telling her to relinquish her license (meaning, to go the nearest DMV with the letter and the license and hand them over), and she would be welcome to reapply AFTER her 18th birthday.

purpledaisies's picture

Oh one other thing i forgot is that way before all this blew up dh asked me to let ss16 drive my car to the store. Umm what? I have a very nice 04 mustang the 40th annversary eddition 5 speed i dont think so!

I dont know if he is a follower of that ron guy or not. But i do know that yucks aunt needs to back off and needs to take her car back as he should be grounded from driving for a very long time. The chances of that happening is zero as yuck already said she wont take the keys b\c she dont want to drive him to school and to work. Great job mom.